memory help/suggestions

Hey all, i have been looking at the "Narwhal" build but the memory (4GB G.Skill Ripjaws F3 4GB 12800 DDR3) isn't available in my country, so i was trying to find somthing similar.

Corsair Vengeance 2 x 4 GB
    CMZ8GX3M2A1600C9
    edbpriser.dk/Product/Details.aspx?pid=4413467

Corsair XMS3 2 x 4 GB
    CMX8GX3M2A1600C9
    edbpriser.dk/Product/Details.aspx?pid=4381800

am i totally wrong, or could 1 of these be used, or maybe you have somthing better

Thx in advance Novo

Yep, those will work just fine. Doesn't really matter which one you pick if you aren't going to do extreme overclocking.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

Quote Originally Posted by vesseblah View Post
    Yep, those will work just fine. Doesn't really matter which one you pick if you aren't going to do extreme overclocking.
    nice, thanks alot. So if i have no intentions about overclocking, 1 of these is okay.
    But what's the difference? or what should i look at if i want the best memory out there, but i don't overclock

Get the Vengeance ram. You want your ram to be Dual Channel AND 1.5v for the Sandy series. You can use different voltages, but its preferred 1.5v