Deleted

[Music] LFM - Looking For Music

Hello everyone, i recently got myself the program Sony Vegas Pro 10, and i'm really itching to get started with it, so i thought that i'd try to make a frag movie (FPS games) and some music videos (for personal use, since i do not own the songs.).

Anyway, the problem is that i can't find any music that hasn't already been used, and i want to do something that haven't been done before.
    After a day or two of thinking, i still got nothing, then i remembered that there's hundreds of people i can ask, and get answers quickly.

Therefore i ask you, MMO-Champion users, please help me and post some music suggestions!

Thanks in advance.

~ Ookami.

Alternative/Gothic Rock

Quote Originally Posted by Ookami-San View Post
    Hello everyone, i recently got myself the program Sony Vegas Pro 10, and i'm really itching to get started with it, so i thought that i'd try to make a frag movie (FPS games) and some music videos (for personal use, since i do not own the songs.).

Anyway, the problem is that i can't find any music that hasn't already been used, and i want to do something that haven't been done before.
    After a day or two of thinking, i still got nothing, then i remembered that there's hundreds of people i can ask, and get answers quickly.

Therefore i ask you, MMO-Champion users, please help me and post some music suggestions!

Thanks in advance.

~ Ookami.
    Google Rhysing, an Alternative/Gothic Rock band from upstate NY

Quote Originally Posted by Rhysing View Post
    Google Rhysing, an Alternative/Gothic Rock band from upstate NY
    shameless self-promotion at it's finest! I applaud you, sir!

OP: there's a giant thread already called "What are you listening to right now" where people post songs they like.