So i had a group the other day that inspired me to make a thread asking people just what odd, weird, infuriating, or funny experiences they've had so far with the lfd tool.

Mine was in sm cath (leveling a Mage), a tank decided he was pro, and pulled the whole inside of the cathedral.
Needless to say, he died very quickly. The healer was targeted next, then the rogue. All that was left was me and my mage friend (Yes we were both mages)

We started running to the exit, slowing them down however we could, and when we finally got out, i looked at chat and saw the tank calling us cowards (in not so nice words).

I couldn't believe it. This tank pulled everything, died, and called us cowards for not wanting to die. We thought he was joking so we just laughed it off and kept going until the tank came back and refused to pull with such "cowards" in his group. Luckily we were both frost mages and managed to solo just about the rest of the cath and the tank eventually pulled the boss because my mage friend and i are very stubborn.

So what kind of weird, funny, or stupid experiences have you had the pleasure of being a part of since this new tool was implemented.

*I didn't see a thread like this on the first few pages, feel free to delete or merge if need be*