Deleted

Gtx570 or radeon 6970

I need some help plz.

WoW forums so

gtx 570

Deleted
    Take a loot at the 6950 2GB because you can turn it into 6970 ( with bios flash ).

6970 has better average FPS in WOW than GTX 570 if you turn on AA. Bench world of warcraft
    Last edited by mmoc71361eebcd; 2011-03-24 at 12:25 PM.

Compare OC'd/OC'd

Quote Originally Posted by ayako View Post
    Compare OC'd/OC'd
    Why? if he asks for help, what to buy its quite clear-he wont OC'. If u feel comfortable to oc, you probably know what card you
    want and wont ask for help on mmo forums.

Quote Originally Posted by kunn View Post
    Why? if he asks for help, what to buy its quite clear-he wont OC'. If u feel comfortable to oc, you probably know what card you
    Well they could always get superclocked.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kunn View Post
    With that logic, he won't do a BIOS flash.

Quote Originally Posted by Fysi View Post
    With that logic, he won't do a BIOS flash.
    Im quite sure he wont. He actually asked, either 570 or 6970, not how to bios flash ur 6950 to 6970 etc.
    Its nice, that people do enhance theyr own hardware, but suggesting to OC to a guy who has never done it,
    cuz "it worked for me, and my 560 is now faster than ur 6970, its easy, just do it!" ...thats not really helpful and can result
    fatal results for the less experienced user.
    If people are doing Bios flash or OC, they prolly wont ask for help what card they need ..thats should be quite obvious.

Also, when you are suggestin to a less experienced user, who asks for help...fps isnt really everything. Noice, temp. power consume etc.
    Its kinda funny, when the "experts" suggest here, not knowing what kind power supply the user has for example, or does the card even fits into the case etcetc .

He listed 2 cards to chose from.

Deleted
    so , reading your post :

amazon.com/gp/product/B004EYSMGW?ie=UTF8&tag=cursegaming0f-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B004EYSMGW

seem the best to go. (oc'd 797 MHz )

or maybe

amazon.com/MSI-GeForce-1280MB-GDDR5-Video/dp/B004SAO0Z4/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1300990465&sr=1-5

for a better fan. (oc'd 750mhz)

Ps : sorry for the link , i can t post the full one.