So when will MMO-Champ....

Start supporting Rift forums?

10+ Year Old Account
    Then he fapped to his own pseudo-intellectualism and no one ever loved him. Ever.

The End

10+ Year Old Account
    If Rift isn't a flash in a pan, who knows... I also suggest you PM Boub. Also where are our champions online forums ,our final fantasy 14 foums, our DCUO forums, AoC forums, WAR forums. And boub has made it clear recently that MMO-champ shall remain a wow site till further notice (if i recalll correctly)
    Last edited by Khraine; 2011-03-24 at 12:16 PM.
    Stormrage 4 lyfe

While the site name is somewhat misleading, Boubouille posted a long while back that because World of Warcraft is such a huge game and requires so much work, MMO-Champion would be primarily devoted to WoW. So, in answer to your question, probably never; unless Rift kills WoW and becomes the new behemoth MMO (doubtful).

However, there is a dedicated Rift thread in the general video game forum for your enjoyment.

Uther- Our bads are better than your bads.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bcbully View Post
    Start supporting Rift forums?
    As soon as Rift becomes the absolute king of MMO's. In other words, the MMO-Champion...

Quote Originally Posted by Gnowo View Post
    As soon as Rift becomes the absolute king of MMO's. In other words, the MMO-Champion...
    I kinda chuckled IRL.

Uther- Our bads are better than your bads.

I know it's called "MMO Champion", implying that it's a website about all MMOs, but if you take a good, hard look, it doesn't take long to realize that it is a World of Warcraft fansite and only a World of Warcraft fansite.

Kinda like how GameFAQs is a website about just video games, and doesn't contain anything about card games, board games, or war games.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeanyKong View Post
    I know it's called "MMO Champion", implying that it's a website about all MMOs, but if you take a good, hard look, it doesn't take long to realize that it is a World of Warcraft fansite and only a World of Warcraft fansite.

Kinda like how GameFAQs is a website about just video games, and doesn't contain anything about card games, board games, or war games.
    Or you could interpret it like Gnowo said.
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Deleted
    We do have a Rift forum, it's in Off-Topic > Video Games

It doesn't take rocket science to realize MMO-Champion is a WoW fan site NOT an MMORPG fan site

Quote Originally Posted by Gnowo View Post
    Champions are always the best kind of person in the Employ of someone higher thats why they are Champions.

by your logic, another MMO could be the King.
    Bow down before our new furry overlords!

Its called MMO-Champion because if wow dies one day and gets replaced by other MMO, the domain does not have to be changed. Also I think main concern is WoW, but it could be like, rift.mmo-champion.com or something

Feel free to check the Video Games forums. For now though, we're sticking to Blizzard and Warcraft.