question for ye trolls blues whites greens or himalayans

so... as far as I am aware... the MMO-champ forums are not the official bliz forums. therefore, people QQing about bliz should probably go to official forums, rather than do it here. please please PLEASE correct me if i am wrong.

question: moderators on this site are teh sexyest and have no direct affiliation with blizzard itself? just a passion for the game and responsibility to this website?

Stood in the Fire StendhalSyndrom's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Un-United States, In the newest of Yorks, on the Isle of Long, roaming the Eastern Meadows.
    Peeps QQ here cuz they can get away with it, do it non constructively on the official boards (like its done here) they will get a ban or some other form of correction.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crawford View Post
    "Oh yeah?" said Rhonin. "Well, I've got Reginald Whipplebottom the Fourth, here." As he said this, he brandished his right fist. "And I've got Agamemnon W. Jackson, as well," he said, indicating his left fist. "And they brought their buddy, Peter T. Thickness, the Piston of Devastation." As he said this, he did a pelvic thrust, in case it wasn't clear that he was talking about his penis.

You are correct on both counts... though people qq here because the blizz forums often delete qq posts while they just get locked here.

thank you =)

10+ Year Old Account
    They indeed are sexy and they are just having fun here (Except for boub I think)

OT

Either banned or don't want to post on Original site

Stolen ... from elyssia .... mad elyssia?

Abrasive/flaming/trolling posts still get infractions, and eventually bans here, but 'not being constructive' is not as strict as Blizzard's official forums. For the most part, that's simply because Blizzard wants nothing but non-flaming/insulting constructive feedback, and everything else is delete/ban-worthy.

Also, yes, we're simply folks with a passion for WoW and its community.

Quote Originally Posted by Crush View Post
    They indeed are sexy and they are just having fun here (Except for boub I think)
    He doesn't have fun? He's a bully!

But in all seriousness, Herecius has explained it in a nutshell. We just have a passion for fashion World of Warcraft.

You will also find that a lot of the people who post here to complain have quit the game, meaning they can't post on the official forums due to an inactive account.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    We just have a passion for fashion World of Warcraft.
    You can't have both?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maldread View Post
    so... as far as I am aware... the MMO-champ forums are not the official bliz forums. therefore, people QQing about bliz should probably go to official forums, rather than do it here. please please PLEASE correct me if i am wrong.
    Although we can see why this might be disturbing, most people who visit these forums do so with the intent to complain about a certain aspect of the game. Due to this, it might look like there are a lot of so called "QQ Posts", but this has more to do with the fact that people who are happy with the game in its current state feel less of the need to post about it on Forums than those who feel they need to complain and try to find people who agree with their statement.

To sum it up:
    People who like the game do not Post as fast as people who dislike certain aspects of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Maldread View Post
    question: moderators on this site are teh sexyest and have no direct affiliation with blizzard itself? just a passion for the game and responsibility to this website?
    Most of us have no affliction with Blizzard. We are just normal people who enjoy giving out a helping hand. We enjoy helping the users and keeping the community "clean" from Spam, Trolling, Flaming and whatever else might impact the enjoyability of visiting the forums.
    The team we work with is huge and has a lot of different kind of people working together for the purpose of keeping the forums enjoyable.

Unfortunately, we try to avoid "Appreciation" threads, and I will therefor lock this thread.
    However, you have our thanks for showing your appreciation and concerns.
    Dawwwwwww