A Typical Thread Discussion

After spending sometime here I have noticed a pattern on how most threads work. Here is what I observed:

1. A new thread is made discussing someone's opinion about a topic and their views surrounding that topic. This first post is typically 1-3 paragraphs.
    2. The first two reply posts are done within 2 minutes and usually consisting of cocky or flaming comments in 1-2 sentences. I call these the "Racer Posters". They just want to be the first to reply even though they provide absolutely nothing of value to the post.
    3. The next two replies usually come about 10 minutes after the post and consist of a paragraph. These posts usually contain content but still aren't fully relatable to the original topic.
    4. At this point one of two things can happen:
    • a. The first post that is fully relatable to the original topic comes in 30-60 minutes later. This reply is the first thought out response to the original post. There may be one or two replies after that post and it dies.
    • b. The post becomes viral for the forums. It becomes an entertaining thread to read for the next two pages but after that it becomes tldr. People continue to post to it anyway.
    Chances are this post becomes 4-a. I find it funny that I see this repeat verbatim.

Page four, both main arguing parties have finally agreed that they aren't going to change each other's mind and stop bickering
    Someone who read only the OP comes in and posts, argument starts all over again

Also by third reply the original poster now has "Poster Regret". They feel they should never have started the topic.

Deleted
    Also, you missed the bit where the thread gets derailed into the latest bandwagon-argument

Sorry I couldn't do a full paragraph on this one

yeah then some jackass starts talking about how eating meat is wrong and evil!!!

ahem....

EATING MEAT IS WRONG AND EVIL! (No just kidding i liek chikin)