Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Armored Core for Answer for xbox 360, more specifically, the Final Mission on the Path of Destruction, on Hardmode, you and Old King Vs 5 SS Rank Next pilots. Old King always just shits his pants and died within the first 15-20 seconds, leaving you to clean up. Never in all my experiences with End boss's/level have i raged so fracking much. Until i spent like 5 days designing an unbeatable PA Argyros Hybrid Fortress NEXT. then it took me literally 2-3 trys after i finished the design to win, that schematic was unstoppable, even against Twin Moonlight Lazer Blade Overboost NEXTS, id just destroy them and move on.

I have only one word.

PINGAS!

Quote Originally Posted by Rampant Rabbit View Post
    In Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire where you meet Champion Steven right after an intense fight with Drake.. It was so damn frustrating :<
    really? i ran through him like fifty times (no kidding) one-shotted every guy he had
    Quote Originally Posted by Wash View Post
    ... so, what was the warlock ninjaing from you?

Stupid Warrior: Soul shards, the f**king idiot
    Quote Originally Posted by Brenx View Post
    3. If all WoW servers disappeared today and were permanently removed, what would your reaction be?

I would go on forums like this and enjoy the epic nerdrage.

Bongo Bongo from Zelda OOT. That freakin boss took me months. Of course, I was about 7 and I didn't play very often. My friend had to do it for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tharagor View Post
    Admiral Razorbeard from Rayman 2. I hate those damn rideable Rockets.
    UGH I hated that boss! I kept hitting the ceiling. ._.

Also, bone dragon from Ninja Gaiden. Was harder than all the rest of the bosses combined.

The bear from Condemned 2.

Seriously, fuck that guy.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post
    The bear from Condemned 2.

Seriously, fuck that guy.
    That bear haunts me

Deleted
    Last mission on Driver for PS1

10+ Year Old Account
    Definitely not hardest but I always found this boss to be a pain in the ass:

I dunno, does OOT's Water Temple count as a boss? It should be.... grumble.

Quote Originally Posted by Mellomania View Post
    Sephiroth, Kingdom hearts 2.
    This a thousand times over. Mostly any final fantasy related boss that's made to be heroically difficult is the hardest boss
    Quote Originally Posted by Given View Post
    I wasnt healing enough, i know my warlock sucks...
    Quote Originally Posted by underdogba View Post
    I got kicked once during Wrath for not rezzing somebody who died.

The curious part is that I was playing a mage.

For me, muramasa : the demon blade's final secret cave/mission for getting the last white sword ( or best equipment i dont remember)

Doing all boss at same stage without dying ( or you need to restart it) OMG. And dont forget legion of mobs that can 2 shot you between each boss.

Bionic Commando: Rearmed

Area 01 Boss

Super Hard difficulty

without getting the Rocket Launcher first.

seriously, fucking ridiculous.
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

Ultemicia - FF8, even with cheap tactics like using Zells limit break over and over, she could still wipe the floor.

Final Zeratul mission in SCII on Brutal. Without employing cheap walling strats and the like, it is pretty hard.

Also, none of the weapon fights in FFVII are hard. Omni-slash + 3 mastered Final Attack / Phoenix / Mimic materias make anything a walk in the park.

Mephistopheles from Neverwinter Nights

Basicly guy has only 1 weakness and that weakness is that he takes increased Frost damage (being demon from hell makes sense) BUT he has zilion trash buffs that prevent any magical damage done to him

Also add to that he has huge hp pool and it requires u to stack 300+ healing potions , not to mention mechanics of his fight makes him just silly to kill

If he was implemented in WoW he would be equal of fighting Yogg Saron at lvl 70 in heroic blue gear = hopeless

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    I see a lot of people complaining about pokemon gym leaders.... Seriously? Just focus on your starter pokemon, screw all the others. Only train the starter, that way you'll end up with a starter 20+ levels above anything else, and you'll steam roll every leader, no matter the pokemon type they use. EZ mode :P
    Heck, I bought black version a few days ago, ended up with a lvl 70 Samurot before meeting the elite 4 the first time... They were all level 45-50... Yawn...
    But that's not quite as fun, I had six pokemon at level 46-48 (kinda rushed through it) when I reached the Elite Four, was more fun than just levelling my starter. Too bad Zweilous needs to go to level 64 to evolve into Hydreigon, and Ghetsis has a Hydreigon at level 54 >.<

Also, I like super effectives, I always start to gather six pokemon that beat all types (except dark/ghost, cba getting odor sleuth and a fighting move on one pokemon to do that...).

Deleted
    When I was a kid I had this hate towards Shao Khan...never beat him.

But if you ask me about a Hard boss from a "recent" game, I would say Sephiroth, from KH1 (Phantom and Kurt Siza were hard too).

I beat Seph easily in KH2, after a few tries, but in KH1 he was truly a monster =/

Sephiroth in either KH games is a really simple boss, I don't see how you can how problem with him.

Mio from Grandia, while not hard, is one of the most annoying bosses ever. All she needs is one Balloon and a full connect with your party and it's practically over.

Hardest, that I've faced, will have to be Boost Guardian from Metroid Prime 2: Echoes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrowspace View Post
    That was only added in the yellow version. Your only option in the original red/blue was to pick a Super Effective starter, overlevel a special-attacking party member, or evolve a Metapod to a Butterfree at level 10, teaching it Confusion. The mention of Mankeys is an instant indicator of who actually played red/blue.
    Person I was quoting said Brock IN yellow version.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.