Thread: [TV] himym

Deleted

[TV] himym

How I met your mother - what do you think about this show?
    IMO it's the funniest show I've ever seen, I love characters (especially Barney ), nice story, alot of funny jokes, memorable quotes (Legen..wait 4..it Dary, Challenge Accepted).
    I would like to hear your opinion and see how many fans/haters of HIMYM reside in mmo-champion.

I really do love HIMYM I explicitly recall seeing an episode some time ago thinking it was funny as hell, searching up on the interwebs and finding the rest of the seasons, laughing my arse of. then some time later they started showing it in tv (here in denmark) and there was a waaave of people watching it, don't get me wrong I loved that, that just meant my mates n I could talk bout it :P

to be frank with you, I love Neil Patrick Harris as an actor and he truly plays his role to it's fullest, but frankly I think Marshal is far more Awesome and I'm inclined to say he is my favorite person from the show..

PS: if you love Neil Patrick Harris go check out the show he did called "dr horrible's sing-along blog" it's on youtube and is quite awesome (imo)

peace out :3

I love it! original plot even tho I hate that I'm never getting to know their mother :P

the most awesome romantic comedy of all time for me! watching every show on the web

the most funniest thing i ever saw :P
    Last edited by psychedelica; 2011-03-26 at 03:44 PM.