Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Covertx View Post
    Personnally we have enough to handle in PVE with Hymming and dispells, I want nothing to do with having to interrupt as well. Let someone else do something productive.
    Hymns are cooldowns, and you lose the ability to defensive dispel next patch.

So your argument is invalid.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

10+ Year Old Account
    I have to say, the Glyph Silence would be a nice addition. Another thing I could think of is remove the little step talent. What does Psychic Scream have to do with Silencing people? Most of the tiered type talents where you have to take a non-dps related talent in order to get to something nice are relatively good. A few exceptions, such as Unholies AMS talent for AMZ, resto's LS for efflor (Which is being fixed). AMZ is fairly crappy, as it doesnt scale well, while the previous talent is picked up by all unholies. Effloresnce is amazing, and is being "disconnected" so to say, and LS is decent for tank healing. Imp Psychic Scream? Hooray, 26 sec fear! /sarcasm

Perhaps someone should suggest both- Making Imp Psychic scream a seperate talent, and the new glyph. Blizz really, really needs to add more glyphs, anyway.