Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jesy View Post
    you think Cataclysmically Delicious is retroactive? can we start eating now?
    Probably not. I wouldnt bother.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spritely View Post
    That said, I'm going to bed. Having a conversation in this context with someone with an avatar alluding to heroine use is just odd.

Deleted
    # Seal of Insight: Fills the Paladin with divine power for 30 min, giving each single-target melee attack a chance to heal the Paladin for [15% of AP + 15% of SPH] and restore 4% of the Paladin's paladin's base mana. Only one Seal can be active on the Paladin at any one time.

My favourite change.
    Grammar...
    Paladins need most is to fix the capital letter of a tooltip text..........
    facedesk..

Thanks for the work B, any conjecture on a possible patch date?

Cooking
    Darkbrew Lager: Reagents: Skin of Dwarven Stout Noble Hops , (2), Jug of Bourbon Dry Yeast

Thank You BLIZZARD!!!

Warriors having damage nerfed: fair. Frost mges having damage buffed and having the same amount of control? not fair.

This is horseshit.
    Colour my life with the chaos of trouble.

So for protection warriors went from Shield Wall cool down of 2 mins on live to 12sec lol cooldown on ptr to now a 5min Craptastic Cool down is that right?

Oh look mage buffs, might as well give them an I win button while they're at it.

Cooking
    Darkbrew Lager: Reagents: Skin of Dwarven Stout Noble Hops , (2), Jug of Bourbon Dry Yeast
    Thank you Blizzard

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by theorangebox View Post
    Rolfcopter & winged lion mount : This mount changes depending on your location.

Wonder what this is about.
    Just a tooltip correction I think, the Roflcopter has been usable as a ground mount since 4.03 I believe.. at least I've been using it for a while!

Basically means the mounts are usable as both ground and flying mounts.

Cooking
    Darkbrew LAger: Reagents: Skin of Dwarven Stout Noble Hops , (2), Jug of Bourbon Dry Yeast

Thank You Blizzard!

Warriors having damage nerfed: fair.
    Not fair. Damage is fine. Burst is not.

Talking Cooking change

Cooking

Thank you Blizzard!!!

These look like simple tooltip fixes.
    Last edited by Jon; 2011-03-25 at 06:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FenrisUy View Post
    Moar Frost Mage damage! Because being Ice lanced to death in 3 globals was just too slow.

I understand the survivability buff to Ice Barrier, but buffing Frost damage, really?
    your not getting ice lanced to death in 3 globals because ice lance doesn't hit for 40k

7/7 Firelands 6/7HM Firelands
    13/13 T11
    ​Glory of The Cataclysm Raider

Arathi Basin

* We Had It All Along *cough* now requires you to win by 50 points or less. Up from 10 points.

I hope this is not true. dear god I hope it isn't true.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just me or was everything just tooltip fixes?

15+ Year Old Account
    These aren't new buffs, they're just putting the already announced buffs on the PTR.
    BfA Beta Time

The whining about mages is getting old now. They only seem OP to low rated people, they dont do as well in high rating. That said i dont think ice lance was the right thing to buff, frostbolt buffs is the right direction

Quote Originally Posted by Vehemence View Post
    Arathi Basin

* We Had It All Along *cough* now requires you to win by 50 points or less. Up from 10 points.

I hope this is not true. dear god I hope it isn't true.
    Why is that? It was a seriously gimped achievement and deserved a change.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    # Improved Slam now increases Slam's damage by 10/20%, d sec and increases its damage by 10%. 20%.
    What? I don't get it