Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Baldurs Gate on PC! I know alot of people give it credit were its due, but so many people i know never even heard of it.

A more valid response i would say is Star Wars Knights of the old Republic, OMG IM REVAN! was just one of the million reactions/reasons that make that game have a great spot in my list of greatest games of all time!

also Final Fantasy 9, Asherons Call, and im sure i'll edit about 100 more on when i think about it a bit more
    “The Jedi…the Sith…you don’t get it, do you? To the galaxy, they’re the same thing; just men and women with too much power, squabbling over religion, while the rest of us burn.”-Atton Rand

Deleted
    Possibly heroes of might and magic V. Not sure if it's underrated though but I still remember getting the spam mail adverticing it in 2006 or so. I don't know why I even opened it, I usually don't touch spam and delete it without reading. Anyway, at first I didn't have any interest at all, but finally looked it up and bought it out of curiosity and the funny thing is, I ended up playing it for years when I had nothing better to do and really liking it.

Quote Originally Posted by Wargon View Post
    Baldurs Gate on PC! I know alot of people give it credit were its due, but so many people i know never even heard of it.
    Ya Baldurs Gate was great. Granted I was very young when I played it and didn't know what the hell i was doing hahaa. I remember it being pretty fun though.

Cool

Neverwinter nights

Beyond Good & Evil - probably the best game I've ever played on a console. It's similar in play-style to the Zelda games, but better in every aspect in my opinion. Its sales were pathetic, which is really sad because it truly was an awesome, well-rounded adventure game. The game recently got another crack at getting the attention it deserves with the HD release for the Playstation (makes me sad for the first time that I don't own one.)

I never got to play Shadow of the Colossus, but one of my friends had it and even to this day at 23 years-old never seems to shut up about it. :P
    I guess it was a life-changing game for many.

I vote Lacuna Expanse.
    Lacuna Expanse Prophet. www.lacunaexpanse.com
    Light, in the absence of eyes, illuminates nothing.

10+ Year Old Account
    King's Field
    King's Field II
    Tempest 2000
    Panzer Dragoon Orta

Gex 64: Enter the gecko and Gex 3: Deep cover gecko? Anyone?XD The gameplay isnt very good, but I did enjoy it as a platformer, and it has some creative stuff in it :P

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Peeka View Post
    Neverwinter nights
    The first, not the second. Still probably the best game I've played.

Quote Originally Posted by Lehran View Post
    Suikoden series, specifically Suikoden Tactics, story was lacking but I loved the game play, if you're into turned based strategy, this is a great game for you.
    Best of the best. Suikoden 2!

Grandia II and Nights...is sega retarded? why is there not a sequel to nights yet.
    Last edited by FireBorne; 2011-03-26 at 03:46 PM.
    Yes you are still the worst moderator on these forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by mistuhbull View Post
    So unless you have a source besides your rectum, we'd appreciate if you didn't spread misinformation

Quote Originally Posted by Ihnasir View Post
    Golden Sun. People here usually know what it is but I talk to some gamers IRL who have no idea. Sad
    such a good RPG

OT: I'd say Sword of Mana for GBA. Never really heard any1 talk about it, and I had a lot of fun playing it.

Dark Cloud on the Playstation 2. I freakin' love that game.

Sacrifice, for the PC. Wonderful RTS. It's been out for ages, and yet there are still multiplayer matches going on.

Deleted
    I don't know about underrated.. but Shenmue. Most people don't know about it and it's in my opinion the best video game ever made.

I dunno, maybe Disgaea?
    Because ten billion
    years' time is so fragile
    so ephemeral…
    it arouses such a
    bittersweet,
    almost heartbreaking fondness.

15+ Year Old Account
    Gothic 3. Though I've never player the boxed version. Only with community patches enabled

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

All the amazing point-and-click adventure games from Lucas Arts and Sierra, can't remember all of em but heres some: Kings Quest series, Leisure Suit Larry, Day of the Tentacle, Sam and Max, Full Throttle, The Dig, Indiana Jones, Monkey Island...

One interesting sidenote, there was going to be a Warcraft point and click called Lord of The Clans. It may have been a big influence on shaping the concept of what WoW actually became.

Thrall from early game screenshot:

http://bonusweb.idnes.cz/clanky/warc...tka.184772.idn

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lostwood View Post
    1. No One Lives Forever!
    2. Amnesia: Dark descent.
    3. Populous: The Beginning

They should've received more attention.
    No one lives Forever was awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Mordakanen View Post
    Dark Cloud on the Playstation 2. I freakin' love that game.
    This x 9001.

Dark Cloud 2 didn't even come close to living up to badassness of Dark Cloud 1 =(