Balance Druid Changes

Starlight Wrath now Reduces the cast time of your Wrath and Starfire spells by 0.15/0.25 sec, up from 0.1/0.2 sec.

Discuss, is this the buff we've been asking for?

I am The Horde - Play Free Online Games

Quote Originally Posted by SeaKitten View Post
    those two ads for wow.. the one with the ugly dumb Gnome and Goblin dancing really stupid like.. it made my rage so hard i personally now will never play this game EVER again yes because of those two stupid ads i will never play this game.

Good buff.. If it turns out to be a buff.. depending on how many ranks it has .
    Last edited by Mudkiper; 2011-03-26 at 02:03 PM.

Yeah, now we won't have to rely on multi target fights as much to boost our numbers, although I do feel our single target was still pretty decent.

those two ads for wow.. the one with the ugly dumb Gnome and Goblin dancing really stupid like.. it made my rage so hard i personally now will never play this game EVER again yes because of those two stupid ads i will never play this game.

Deleted
    I'm not exactly sure what they were planning to solve with this.
    Our pve dps is decent already, sure, every buff helps, but where our problem is (PVP) it won't solve anything.

Quote Originally Posted by skrog View Post
    I'm not exactly sure what they were planning to solve with this.
    Our pve dps is decent already, sure, every buff helps, but where our problem is (PVP) it won't solve anything.
    I pvp as feral, but I do see problems with balance pvp. I guess they just can't balance every spec for every role perfectly.

This is a 3 rank talent... either there's no change at max rank, or theyre reducing the talent to 2 points and were losing :25 off the nukes as a nerf...

They changed the talent i assume

Deleted
    theyr proabbly just changing the first two, seeing as 0.1, 0.2, 0.5 was kinda dumb.

atleast.. i hope theyr only changing the first 2... making this a 2 point talent and increasing the cast time of wrath/starfire by 0.25 seconds would be awful.. really awful..
    Last edited by mmoc8fc7efca4f; 2011-03-25 at 08:15 PM.

End of the day, this change accomplishes nothing. Who was leaving only 1/3 or 2/3 in this talent? No one. That's who.
    Moonkin View Raid Encounter Videos can be found at: Moonkin PoV Vids and Arythorn Youtube Channel
    Calc's Moonkin Guide can be found at: The Moonkin Repository - Calculated Balance PvE Guide
    Calculatéd Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lated/advanced

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Calculated View Post
    End of the day, this change accomplishes nothing. Who was leaving only 1/3 or 2/3 in this talent? No one. That's who.

level 10 & 11 balance druids.. lol

Good point. Level 10-11 Balance Druids REJOICE!!!
    Moonkin View Raid Encounter Videos can be found at: Moonkin PoV Vids and Arythorn Youtube Channel
    Calc's Moonkin Guide can be found at: The Moonkin Repository - Calculated Balance PvE Guide
    Calculatéd Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lated/advanced

i am not too sure abt this...am i wrong to think that 0.15/0.25 sec from 0.1/0.2 sec is a joke? (pvp wiise) its only 0.05 sec diff., any1 can interrupt a 2.3 sec starfire can int a 2.25 sec one... ; /
    ps. thx blizz for not nerfing cyclone afta all, kinda give us some hope...but wont stop me from QQ'ing XP

Quote Originally Posted by Calculated View Post
    They are probably just making sure everything lines up better in terms of points used and DPS gained. It seems like they're fixing a lot more of the smaller stuff with these patches that normally wouldn't get fixed for an expansion or two or until they redid the talent completely. They let this talent go up more linearly because maybe that was the original intention or maybe it's because of an upcoming change that they haven't announced yet...Or perhaps like Zarhym said:

"These new strings in code are being discovered and reported with every build (and a lot of background changes go into each build). But without context they're often very misleading, as is the case with a lot of the weird changes shown today."

well i dont really have a huge problem with our dps in pve, but with the starsurge nerf i was hoping for a little bit of compensation seeing as how the only reason it was nerfed is for multi-target fights and pvp.
    http://owlkinbf.blogspot.com/Theory is where good ideas come from. Practice is where good players come from.

They could do the starfall change they wanted to do... It would be nice if we could drop 20 stars on a single target, and it wouldnt change anything in pvp or multi target fights.
    Former BOOMkin bad ass...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sysunia View Post
    They could do the starfall change they wanted to do... It would be nice if we could drop 20 stars on a single target, and it wouldnt change anything in pvp or multi target fights.
    Agreed, that would be a nice little boost to purely single target fights, might be a little OP in 1vs1 duels, but a stun and you've neutralized most of it anyway.