Changes to dual wield?

Hey guys so do you think the front page is right? taking 6% spell hit rating away from us seems like a big ass nerf to me. Maybe its a typo? I dont know it doesn't seem to make much sense to me. Oh well lets see what happens, mean while what do you guys think?

Deleted
    It's only clarifying the tooltip, dualwield never gave 6% spell-hit.

damn...just posted about this...dual weild never gave spell hit and its always been known(atleast if you read EJ) seems pointless specifying it at this point...been as it was for years, so it made me wonder if they are changing it somehow and its just a not in need of updating

I'm a total noob, thank you Laina I was thinking really hard from where I was gona get another 700 hit raiting hahahaha!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lagwin View Post
    damn...just posted about this...dual weild never gave spell hit and its always been known(atleast if you read EJ) seems pointless specifying it at this point...been as it was for years, so it made me wonder if they are changing it somehow and its just a not in need of updating
    It was known to those who read forums and stuff, but it's good to have the tooltips say exactly what they do so you don't need a forum to tell you how it works (and for the benefit new players).

There's a few other tooltip clarification changes that don't change the talent's effect at all in this build (like Lock and Load) too.

They should change it to actually give us spellhit.

DKs and Paladins get flooded with hit, and we as resto and enhance are totally screwed. yay.
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    We've got another post on this already, we don't need more. Locking this one for now, feel free to contribute in the main thread on this.