March 25th Feral changes

Bears get snap threat. Looks like it was true that Bear snap threat was low. Apparently 800x too low. Feral Charge, Thrash, Swipe. Mobs are stuck to you like glue, hope you get lots of Savage Defense procs.

Looks like Blizzard has given up on making cat charge work correctly and Ravage will no longer require you to be behind the target after Stampede. Not sure whats up with 100 seconds, since it is only next Ravage. Phantom buff?

Fury swipe buff. Almost everybody but Blizzard knew Feral auto attack damage was too low. This should bring it up and no skill is required. Hooray?

Ferocious Bite - 3 point FB gets slight boost. Ummm, they are still working on FB I guess? If the only change to FB is to 3 point Bites I will be even more bewildered than I already am.
    Last edited by teddabear; 2011-03-25 at 07:25 PM.

Deleted
    Stampede/ravage already works that way, so is a tooltip fix.
    Fury swipes is already 310%, so no change there, just a tooltip fix.
    FB gets its max damage adjusted only, i guess just a tooltip fix again (they probably only updated the min damage on the tooltip in 4.0.6).

So still no changes.

If you refresh the mmo-champ mainpage you'll see that "tooltip fix" has been written next to them.
    Last edited by mmoc2e7b040398; 2011-03-25 at 07:34 PM.

Ouch, tha'ts depressing.

I'm guessing they mixed up what should be green and what should be red on Stampede. On the other hand I'm thinking typo or Bears will be 1 shooting people in PVP after a charge and we know PVP is more important than PVE.

I'll add what I'm talking about.

Stampede: Increases your melee haste the damage done by 30% your next 3 attacks by 81170% in Bear Form after you use Feral Charge (Bear) for 8 sec, (Bear), and your next Ravage will temporarily not require stealth or have a positioning requirement for 10 100 sec after you use Feral Charge (Cat), and cost 100% less energy. (Cat).

I say let those changes through tedda! :-D