Thread: Dark Arts 4.1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulgrim View Post
    Thooshon's Shadow Bite hits Training Dummy for 1 Shadow. (24,155 Overkill) (Critical)... /drool
    -Resilience - the fact your dots get dispelled - people killing/CC said puppy.
    It's the internet. You never know if people are either sarcastic or just bad.

Deleted
    The pet will be probably just focused and nuked at sight if the damage will be anywhere near such numbers. That will leave warlock without a soullink, utility and force them to resummon the pet. That will once again be killed/CCd on sight.

I don't see how it's so exciting, I'd much rather have the damage be added to PLAYER'S spells not an AI driven pet... I don't know about you guys, but for me watching someone or something else do my work isn't a definition of fun

And here one could think games were for players not computers... but maybe when computers become sentient one day such gesture will save our lives, because, after all, we let them have some fun too? Hm, I guess it actually DOES make sense then. Yeah.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jokerpoker View Post
    Might be a stupid question. Fel armor or Demon armor for affli pvp?
    Demon armor unless you play arena vs casters only (pop demon if you lose the damage battle) and also you can still use Fel Armor in random bgs.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Quote Originally Posted by Equilibrioception View Post
    The pet will be probably just focused and nuked at sight if the damage will be anywhere near such numbers. That will leave warlock without a soullink, utility and force them to resummon the pet. That will once again be killed/CCd on sight.

I don't see how it's so exciting, I'd much rather have the damage be added to PLAYER'S spells not an AI driven pet... I don't know about you guys, but for me watching someone or something else do my work isn't a definition of fun

And here one could think games were for players not computers... but maybe when computers become sentient one day such gesture will save our lives, because, after all, we let them have some fun too? Hm, I guess it actually DOES make sense then. Yeah.
    Really? The warlock is designed as a pet class, thus part of your damage comes from a pet. It's about time the felhunter was buffer demonic soul is best used with the felhunter than the succy. I would prefer 20% dot damage over bolt damage any day. as far as pvp goes you need to manage your pet better if it is being focused.

15+ Year Old Account
    This amount of damage requires that the target have all 3 dots on it. Since you likely won't be using BOA in PVP, reduce this by 15% and then again for resilience.

R.I.P. YARG

Quote Originally Posted by gherkin View Post
    This amount of damage requires that the target have all 3 dots on it. Since you likely won't be using BOA in PVP, reduce this by 15% and then again for resilience.
    Isnt the coefficient from shadow bite 30% per dot not 15% come patch?