Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Well done on the kill

Bombs have no effect in gunship battle
    /*/
    Mionelol's skill and gear are way better than mine)) I spend much more time on these ICC bosses.So if it's possible for me to make LK worldfirst....it must be some sort of bug exploit or something like that

10+ Year Old Account
    To all the elitist pricks who would rather point out the fact that the player clicks rather then giving him credit for his solo kill:

Piss off, who cares, maybe DPS is marginally lower then it would otherwise be, but seriously, grow up and leave us clickers alone. We do fine and don't need to hear your freaking opinions on the matter.

/end rant

To OP, nice kill
    “Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy." ~Frank Sinatra

Quote Originally Posted by Dave131 View Post
    To all the elitist pricks who would rather point out the fact that the player clicks rather then giving him credit for his solo kill:

Piss off, who cares, maybe DPS is marginally lower then it would otherwise be, but seriously, grow up and leave us clickers alone. We do fine and don't need to hear your freaking opinions on the matter.

/end rant

To OP, nice kill
    Thanks) that's really annoying...

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nye View Post
    We have that, it's called a warning. The first one was on page 1. The second one is here. And even if I don't edit a comment that someone has received an infraction. None of the 'click-bashers' after the warning left unscarred.

So once again:
    No more clicking discussion, comments or whatever in this thread. If you want to discuss it, find the most recent open thread and contribute there.
    Shouldn't you put that in the very first post or something so it's not lost in the middle? Hell, I almost commented on it myself (Even though it was nothing negative), yet I'm sure I would have received infraction for it, even with the huge fallacy you're harboring here with your argument simply being "lolol i posted you can't say anything about it even if it's lost in the middle where no one can find it lololol".

see Nr. 11 in Forum Guidelines starting a discussion in a thread leads to derailing the thread and is not allowed. Take it over to PMs or let it be. -Nye
    Last edited by Nyanmaru; 2011-03-28 at 06:25 PM.
    I'll not spend my days glancing over my shoulder for assassins. Let them look back for me. --Elbryan, the Nightbird.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Thundercougr/