Poll: Do you bite your nails?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    i dont bite them, i use my other nails to rip them off once they get to long..

Deleted
    I don't bite my nails but I do constantly bite my lips >.> I do get annoyed when someone is biting his/her nails and I can hear them. (my best friend does this constantly ffs >.<)

Deleted
    I did once a few years ago, but I stopped.
    I also ate my fingers skin once, but stopped since my fingers were all fucked up in the end.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    I never bite my nails.

When I was younger though, I used to bite the skin all around my nails and down the sides of my fingers, especially on my index fingers. It got really bad as I would bite all the way down to where fingers met palm and would never go swimming with friends because the water made them look repulsive.

Deleted
    Yes, I bite my nails. I tend to do it when I am nervous, I also tend to bite my lips, sometimes hard enough to bite through so it starts bleeding. :/

10+ Year Old Account
    If you hit the train tracks you've gone to far.
    I've never bitten my nails, ever.

heebakutty
    yes indeed

Deleted
    yes.
    The nail clipper has always felt very weird, I can't stand it so I clip my nails ... i was gonna say manually but orally is more appropriate ... maybe.
    The only thing i use my nail clipper for are the toes. I don't munch my toe nails; i just ain't supple enough for that ^^

Like an obsessed.

---------- Post added 2011-04-01 at 10:28 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by eliestos View Post
    yes.
    The nail clipper has always felt very weird, I can't stand it so I clip my nails ... i was gonna say manually but orally is more appropriate ... maybe.
    The only thing i use my nail clipper for are the toes. I don't munch my toe nails; i just ain't supple enough for that ^^
    please explain how you are gonna get your toes to your mouth in the first place :P

Deleted
    I bite them, but not around people I don't know

And:
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathmoan View Post
    i dont bite them, i use my other nails to rip them off once they get to long..
    Auwtch

10+ Year Old Account
    Only when I'm nervous.

10+ Year Old Account
    i used to, until i was like 10. then i stopped. clipper ftw.

I know someone that got really sick because he didn't wash his hands well enough after fooling around with raw seafood and he chewed his nails.

Deleted

please explain how you are gonna get your toes to your mouth in the first place :P
    I would (explain) if I could (do it). but I can't.
    I've seen people do it though, biting off their toe nails... kinda jealous ^^

Quote Originally Posted by eliestos View Post
    I would (explain) if I could (do it). but I can't.
    I've seen people do it though, biting off their toe nails... kinda jealous ^^
    I used to be able to do that.
    One sec...

Bleh, at a stretch I can get my big toe to touch my face but can't keep it there =[

10+ Year Old Account
    I pick mine off with my other long fingernails!

GENIUS