Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Resto druid + herbalism = profit

OT: Can't go wrong with a warrior

Deleted
    Warrior or DK are the best partner imho. Rogue can work aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by Trial View Post
    i see most of the people are suggesting unholy DK..it's melee and plate wich i love... so either rogue or UH dk..hmmm
    Unholy is one of the most boring specs in the game imo. Small numbers, necrotic strike spam, no real burst outside of garg which can get CCd anyway. Don't get me wrong it's a good spec and you can certainly get kills but it's just incredibly boring. Rogue is very fun and in a really good spot atm, but they have a pretty high skillcap (not to offend, I have no idea how good you are).
    R.I.P Ronnie James Dio 1942 - 2010

Enhancement Shaman!

it doesn't really "WTFPWN" like say, warriors or DKs , but it's really a fun spec and quite viable for pvp unlike previous expansions.

Deleted
    I have been playing since mid of BC so getting used to a new character won't be a trouble.
    And the main base is going to be a resto durid anyway since that was my friends choice,and we started playing back then togheter so we have been doing arenas since then,sometimes failing,many times owning,but we want something diferent,he got sick of holy pala so he went resto druid,i got sick of warrior,because of so many reasons,so i want something diferent too.

And as a i mentioned before i was a rogue back in burning crusade,but i was a noob,i'm no vet atm but i manage to moove way faster and think way faster then i used to,so i was thinking of giving sub spec a second chance.

as for answering one of the replies:

Frostmane EU , alliance. Found a huge very organized and advanced level 21 pve guild of my lenguage,and the server seems alright.
    atm i'm a goblin warrior in twilights hammer EU...just...kill me..

EDIT: altough its a pve guild they got some nice pvp going on,and since the alliance has instant queues and the horde has like 10 to 15 minutes,i'v been wanting to reroll alliance for a while lol
    Last edited by mmoc4302dfc32c; 2011-03-26 at 08:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by exangel View Post
    I hear that a lot especially with higher rating matchups, but I've played several hundred matches in 2's this season with UH, Arms, and Sub partners altogether & never had a draw. This is from 1000 to near-2000 MMR range, but most of my matches have been 1500 - 1750 MMR.

As I am a purge capable healer, depending on what the rdruid rolls with, we stand a pretty good chance with our coordination almost every time.
    I don't think I've been in a match longer than 30 minutes yet this season, except I did have a really long one recently with a melee partner vs hunter/hpala. All those freedoms/master's call was an enormous pain in the ass but we finally drove the pally far enough from the hunter to get a kill...

Ultimately it comes to perfecting your approach and outlasting your counters. There's always a counter to everything (except double blood DK, I hear..)
    I'm playing Resto/DK in the 2100 area, last week our first 3 games were draws. We got pretty fed up and made a quick 3's to get the points for that week. It's even more annoying when the oposing team are turtling behind boxes/pillar and playing defensive.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Unholy dk/resto druid. Dk's give constant pressure and the druid's cc strengthens that pressure really well.