Which Trinket?(Resto Druid)

Last night our guild did BWD and Maloriak dropped his Jar of Ancient Remedies, I looked at it for awhile as niether of the other healers wanted it and thought I would try it out, I'm just not sure if its really great or not, I only have mana issues on certain fights, mostly new kills for us. I had Core of Ripeness(my other is the Favorite Doll which no way im getting rid of). so, Jar or Core? Or switch out for those certain fights?

10+ Year Old Account
    Core is way better than Jar.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/874704-trinket has the link the the EJ list of best to worst trinks.

I've read that post after i got the trinket, and i had a hard time figuring out how having 450 SP and running out of mana>not running out of mana and heals do a little less. I'm not overhealing much at all cause I know that's what will be popping into your mind :P

10+ Year Old Account
    As Ej says:
    Choosing to use 359 Trinkets without Passive Intellect is akin to missing out on approximately 875 Spellpower. That's the difference between using a weapon from Karazhan and a weapon from HICC.

Using the proc on CD, Jar gives 461 mp5, that's it.

Core gives 241 mp5 when used on cooldown
    -321 Int adds 24 mp5 regen from Replenishment, along with 4815 mana
    321 int gives approx 900 SP.

If you are running OOM with Core, Jar isn't going to improve it much, and will decrease your healing overall.

Quote Originally Posted by Myrrar View Post
    321 int gives approx 900 SP.
    321 int doesn't give 900 spellpower. Int gives spellpower at a 1:1 ratio.

You'll have 5% more int from kings/mark.
    5% more from wearing all leather
    6% more from Heart of the Wild
    321*1.05*1.05*1.05 = 371.6 int = 371.6 spellpower.

The quote you reference is saying if both of your trinkets are missing passive int, you're missing out on that much spellpower. I can't tell how he's getting THAT MUCH of a difference than me though. Either I'm missing out on a 17% bonus somewhere, or his math is wrong.
    ಠ_ಠ

10+ Year Old Account
    yeah, I always just think of 2 when I look at trinkets and automatically add it together in my mind =P

1 int = 1.169 sp when considering Mark, Heart of the Wild, and Leather Specialization
    321*1.169 = 375.3*2 = 750.5

He says approx 875

He's getting 125 extra SP from somewhere.