10+ Year Old Account

Talking Winners Revealed for Name the Turtle Compitition

Well roughly 2 weeks ago i posted a comp here on MMO, regarding a lovley turtle that Rivena my hunter tamed after 4 failed attempts.

Originally when i planned this i assumed that i would not get much of a response to it and have maybe 20 odd comments and thats about it, But i would like to say how much im pleased of a postive and well recived response from the MMO community for giving so many wonderful and unique names, including pokemon and from the mario series to Japanese old school flicks, to anything that they can think of.

Id like to thank the mod Sunshine for allowing this comp and the rest of the MMO community although i said that above ^_^ anyways, heres the winning name for the turtle.

1st place winner for this name goes to: Silver Letomi on Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/SilverLetomi
    Nikanor means Victory and thats a pretty slick name for a turtle to have.

2nd Place runner up goes to Orgim doomhammer here on MMO for the creative reversal name: Anevir, Rivena Spelt backwards, i really liked his creativity on it and it was really good, Orgim has elected for a 30 day EU time card which i will be providing him.

3rd Place Runner up for the 3rd best runner up goes to Fidlesnarf for the Name "Filburt" from rockos modern life, being a fan of the series back in its day, it really brought back some laughs to me. Fiddle has elected for a Months Time card

Video of sending winners their stuff: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUFrVLbnVmU

Once again thank you to all for entering, and if theres another comp i plan on doing i'll let you all know.

Rom

To see the long list of names from the comp, click this link:http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...rd-Competition
    Last edited by Romire; 2011-03-28 at 06:45 AM.
    Australian Oceanic Multi Class Veteran of the Burning Crusade Wars!
    Twitter: @Romiretv
    Youtube: RomireTv
    Twitchy: My Twitch

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    congrats on your turtle!

Edit:zomg i evolved into stood in the fire <3
    Last edited by matherl; 2011-03-26 at 02:34 AM. Reason: zomg i evolved into stood in the fire <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    OMG EVERYONE IS BANNED.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Romire View Post
    Well roughly 2 weeks ago i posted a comp here on MMO, regarding a lovley turtle that Rivena my hunter tamed after 4 failed attempts.

Originally when i planned this i assumed that i would not get much of a response to it and have maybe 20 odd comments and thats about it, But i would like to say how much im pleased of a postive and well recived response from the MMO community for giving so many wonderful and unique names, including pokemon and from the mario series to Japanese old school flicks, to anything that they can think of.

Id like to thank the mod Sunshine for allowing this comp and the rest of the MMO community although i said that above ^_^ anyways, heres the winning name for the turtle.

1st place winner for this name goes to: Silver Letomi on Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/SilverLetomi
    Nikanor means Victory and thats a pretty slick name for a turtle to have.

2nd Place runner up goes to Orgim doomhammer here on MMO for the creative reversal name: Anevir, Rivena Spelt backwards, i really liked his creativity on it and it was really good, Orgim has elected for a 30 day EU time card which i will be providing him.

3rd Place Runner up for the 3rd best runner up goes to Fidlesnarf for the Name "Filburt" from rockos modern life, being a fan of the series back in its day, it really brought back some laughs to me. Im currently waiting for a response from Fiddle to see weather or not they want a Pet or months Time card.

I'll have the Video of the send of in 48hrs, Since when thats i get paid on the monday and have it posted on my Youtube channel for all to see that this has been a legit comp.

Once again thank you to all for entering, and if theres another comp i plan on doing i'll let you all know.

Rom

To see the long list of names from the comp, click this link:http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...rd-Competition
    Worst names possible

Deleted
    I would have named it Frank.

Haha thanks! Pretty much every 90s Nickelodeon cartoon was win, my favorite was The Angry Beavers.
    Now, the Winged Lion counts as a pet right? haha ;D
    If not I'll take the time card.
    This was fun, of course I think I may be a bit bias.

I tamed that turtle the other day and named it blastoise, because of the irony, and my hunter being themed off pokemon.

Letomi
    W00t!
    Thankies Rom! I'm glad you liked the name!

Aaaaaand I have proof that I got the prize! But then I just created this account to prove that Rom is a good guy and gave me the prize... so now it won't let me post a link... gonna try to make this work...

No "www". Just jump straight to:

img857.
    imageshack.
    us/i/
    letomiedit.png

Piece it all together for the screenshot. =3

15+ Year Old Account
    Grats to the winners!

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Letomi View Post
    W00t!
    Thankies Rom! I'm glad you liked the name!

Aaaaaand I have proof that I got the prize! But then I just created this account to prove that Rom is a good guy and gave me the prize... so now it won't let me post a link... gonna try to make this work...

No "www". Just jump straight to:

img857.
    imageshack.
    us/i/
    letomiedit.png

Piece it all together for the screenshot. =3
    img857.imageshack.us/i/letomiedit.png i think thats it

Romire asked me to post this as proof...

Thanks again!

10+ Year Old Account
    Groovy Fiddle, good to see u got it, Enjot

Boo, the name I submitted was very unique and was worth a prize.....or at least recognition.

---------- Post added 2011-03-28 at 04:35 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by The Wizards Hat View Post
    Worst names possible
    This. To each their own I guess.

SUPER MEAT BOY!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moondance View Post
    Boo, the name I submitted was very unique and was worth a prize.....or at least recognition.

---------- Post added 2011-03-28 at 04:35 PM ----------

This. To each their own I guess.
    Well would you like a Pet then?

Video is now up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUFrVLbnVmU
    Last edited by Romire; 2011-03-28 at 06:46 AM.