Ad Infinitum vs. Cho'gall 25 Heroic 1080HD - Shadowfury bitch PoV

Hey guys,
    I frapsed our server first kill of Cho'gall - thought some of you might be interested, especially if you're working on it (or are getting to it) atm.

Full vent is included with some nifty tunes. Make sure you put it on 1080p!!!
    It's taken from the PoV of an afflcition lock that is forced to go destro on this boss, due to the fact that we're an Alliance guild. WTB war stomp/arcane torrent :P

We use the "corrupted mages" tactic and a heroic leaping warrior off-tank.

Anyway, here ya go:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2cL3kZ_rx4

Cheers
    Last edited by Fannyd; 2011-03-26 at 11:05 AM.

Deleted
    nice. one question though: what were those small blue faceless ones in the bottom left corner around 4:10?

That's our mages on full corruption - look at the damage meter :P

Part of the tactic on heroic mode is to allow a 1-2 dpser to get full corruption. It turns all of their casts into insta cast, but also means that they can't get heals. Obviously they can still shield themselves, making mages ideal for it.

Deleted
    Shielding or not, it's spamming instant pyroblasts what's making mages perfect for that role. :P

Deleted
    Fannyd, i can see your not using Shadowburn on the big adds, why?

You can regain all your soulshards everytime they're up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice kill, but why so much backpaddle? :<

I shadowburn when I can, the priority when the adherents die is to stack on the boss asap though for MC.

Unfortunately I haven't worked out how to record my own mic with fraps yet - I was calling the MCs and movement for them.

WRT to the "backpaddle" (I guess you mean back peddle), it's generally when I'm shadowflaming - also, sort out your reforging before you go flaming people
    Last edited by Fannyd; 2011-03-26 at 12:36 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you hit the train tracks you've gone to far.
    Pretty good video, the boss died on the trap door and when it started to go down I yelled "NOOO" then I realized it's probably okay and it's not my raid lol.

Hehe, nice kill. Sadly im not there, but oh well

Quote Originally Posted by Xuany View Post
    Pretty good video, the boss died on the trap door and when it started to go down I yelled "NOOO" then I realized it's probably okay and it's not my raid lol.
    I like to put the full vent in because it makes it feel more like you're there