Deleted

Can't find a guild with my raid times.

I'm playing WoW since late BC and all that time i worked as security guard on nightshifts. I'm going to work from around 21:00 CET (server / Paris) time, 7 days a week and get only 1 week Christmas and 1 week summer holiday. I was always a very good, experienced raider, comming to 100% runs, always geared, fully enchanted, gemmed items (best gems and enchants), but since I'm working so early, I NEVER found a guild with my raid times. I'm playing on server with one of highest population of Europe servers (Stormscale-EU, Horde side). I'm really bored of pugs, especially when i deserve more than that (even when I get geared and experienced players in group, I do around 60% overall healing as paladin in 10 mans and 2 other healers do around 15-17% each). I tried doing PvP but i don't enjoy it as much as PvE. I even tried to create my own guild, but I'm not very good leader. After that i tried searching for guild with those raid times on another 10-15 high populated realms and even on US servers, but couldn't find it either. I just want to hear your oppinion of what should I try to do now to find a guild like that?
    I can raid any day and any time between 8:00 and 21:00 CET (Paris time).
    Last edited by mmoc064d700731; 2011-03-26 at 03:52 PM.

I would try looking on different realms, if you're willing to server transfer. I know a few Euro players who play on US servers, because they work odd shifts. Playing on a server in a different time zone might give you more luck in finding a guild that will suit your needs.
    If you want to make raiding content harder, turn off DBM. Voila! Your encounters will be much more challenging without bleeps and someone telling you to "run away, little girl."

Deleted
    i tried looking for for guild on other realms and on US, searched on around 10-15 servers but couldn't find any guild either

the silverhand server solved this problem very well imo.

http://leftoversraiding.org/

Deleted
    When exactly do you want to raid?

There's loads of late night raiding guilds out there, mine included and there's also some day time raiding guilds if that is what you're looking for.

It's probably easier for people to give you advice if you can mention some specific timeframes

Group Therapy on Ravencrest raid 2 times a week Friday & Saturday 15.00-19.00

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by imbamannen View Post
    Group Therapy on Ravencrest raid 2 times a week Friday & Saturday 15.00-19.00
    Just checked their website and i don't have good enough cataclysm raid experience as they require, since i had to pug cataclysm raids

---------- Post added 2011-03-26 at 05:51 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Lazio View Post
    When exactly do you want to raid?

It's probably easier for people to give you advice if you can mention some specific timeframes
    I can raid any day and any time between 8:00 and 21:00 CET (Paris / server time)
    Last edited by mmoc064d700731; 2011-03-26 at 05:29 PM.