Windows not showing up after shut down/restarts

lately when i turn my computer off at night and go to turn it on in the morning, everything starts up right like the loading windows icon thingy comes up. but when it gets to the point of having my login screen, nothing comes up, its just a black screen. i can type my password in and the login sound plays, my wallpaper comes up, but thats it. nothing on my desktop shows. so i push the power button on my tower to turn it off and back on, then everything shows up. my computers brand new so i really dont know what the problem could be.

Would guess software issue. You used the computer with 2 monitors at some point, or monitor+tv? The problem sounds like Windows tries to start wrong display as the primary screen and therefore don't show anything in your actual monitor. Try uninstalling graphics drivers completely and reinstalling it, also check from the internet you're using latest drivers.

Could also be a hardware problem with graphics card or the monitor or the monitor cable. If you have access to any old parts you can replace yours with, it's easy to try those out one by one.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

After you log in, tap Windows key + P

Try that with different amounts of P's and let go.