Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Szemere View Post
    Drylor = project Titan?
    Never heard of the name Drylor tho
    IIRC, "Project Titan" will actually be called "Titan." And as for your unfamiliarity with obscure waterproofing materials, there's no shame in that.

Well I found a screenshot which is questionably relevant to this. It's of some new mysterious gate leading down to a wooden corridor in Stormwind. I found it ingame near Stormwind Keep, by an alcove where a fisherman stands by. It's on the border to the Old Town.

Nevermind. I just Eagle-eyed through it on my Hunter and it was just a smaller version of the Stormwind gate. Visually it looks like it leads somewhere, but inside it's just a shallow hallway that leads under SW.
    Last edited by Nenavn; 2011-03-28 at 12:32 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by fizzbob View Post
    you're not supposed to kill someone unless they kill you first. it's common sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Nenavn View Post
    Well I found a screenshot which is questionably relevant to this. It's of some new mysterious gate leading down to a wooden corridor in Stormwind. I found it ingame near Stormwind Keep, by an alcove where a fisherman stands by. It's on the border to the Old Town.

Nevermind. I just Eagle-eyed through it on my Hunter and it was just a smaller version of the Stormwind gate. Visually it looks like it leads somewhere, but inside it's just a shallow hallway that leads under SW.
    Yeah, and I'm pretty sure that's the same screenshot that's been getting waved about as "proof."