Macro help for Remove Corruption

I'm trying to set up a macro for Remove Corruption to allow me to use it as a mouseover, target AND self target in one button.

Here's what I got so far:

/cast [target=mouseover, help, exists ] Remove Corruption; [help] Remove Corruption; Remove Corruption

(I know I don't need the "help" part in there, was just playing around with something else)

The macro works for mouseovers/targetted people, but I want to be able to cast the spell on myself just by using alt (like when you use a heal, you can cast it on yourself without losing your current target). Any suggestions as to how to do that with this macro?

Thanks in advance,
    Xen

Quote Originally Posted by Xentara View Post
    I'm trying to set up a macro for Remove Corruption to allow me to use it as a mouseover, target AND self target in one button.

Here's what I got so far:

/cast [target=mouseover, help, exists ] Remove Corruption; [help] Remove Corruption; Remove Corruption

(I know I don't need the "help" part in there, was just playing around with something else)

The macro works for mouseovers/targetted people, but I want to be able to cast the spell on myself just by using alt (like when you use a heal, you can cast it on yourself without losing your current target). Any suggestions as to how to do that with this macro?

Thanks in advance,
    Xen
    Here's a rewrite of my shammy's Cleanse Spirit macro:
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /stopcasting
    /cast [@player, mod:alt][@mouseover, help, nodead][] Remove Corruption

Perfect! Just what I needed. Thank you for your help.