Thread: Cheap Laptop

Cheap Laptop

So im looking for a cheap laptop that can run wow better than myy current one. Im not looking for anything fancy like 60 FPS, just around 30 or so FPS when raiding 10 mans becasue atm im getting 10 or less FPS in 10 mans. Something around $500, less if possible.

Around 600-700 is possible and there are some nice options, less than $500 is not gonna happen.

And the troll who got banned posted the same crap in many threads, it's nothing personal, just unlucky for you.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

Deleted
    ^What vesseblah said. Thanks for reporting.

Quote Originally Posted by vesseblah View Post
    Around 600-700 is possible and there are some nice options, less than $500 is not gonna happen.

And the troll who got banned posted the same crap in many threads, it's nothing personal, just unlucky for you.
    Well what about CPU's? Would it be cheaper?

I doubt you will be able to get a laptop with a decent dedicated graphics card for under $500. We don't know the specs of your current one, so we can only assume that you are using some 5+ year old pos.
    Anyways, this was the only laptop I found on newegg with a dedicated graphics card for $500:
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16834220866
    Not great by any means, but it will run with low-med settings.
    [23:43:22] [P] [85:Bowsjob]: If its between 2 holy pallys its gonna be a gear fight most likely

Save your money you don't need it urgently considering you want it for wow so I suggest you save your pennies and then come ask for suggestions when you got around 700-800.
    Ain't no chuch when you're living in the wild