Deleted

EvE online - Fanfeast

So whos been watching the eve fanfeast stream? some crazyily awsomennenses comming

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45mlVuLs_Nw&hd=1

If they can pull that off i will just explode irl.

Such a step foward.

Deleted
    Eve Forever is probably gonna have about as long of a development time as Dukenukem Forever.

Oh god, no, they're going to EAT their fans??

Well, really it's just a trailer. What's going to be new in this upcoming expansion?
    Quote Originally Posted by Respen
    I was very disappointed in the screenshots. I usually base my entire gaming experience around ground textures and so far it seems like Cata will be totally unplayable.

I am not sure when..but I know they have plans to integrate FPS style game into EvE online.. something like conquering bases on planets or something like that.. seems interesting

Deleted
    the Next expansion is confirmed as being walking in stations by the end of the year

Quote Originally Posted by Chillstream View Post
    the Next expansion is confirmed as being walking in stations

---------- Post added 2011-03-26 at 08:30 PM ----------

The next expansion from now till autum time slot is walking in stations.
    As ded the previous 5 expansions.

Deleted
    no, they NEVER confirmed a date, it was simply *soon - tm*, they have now though.

Looks great.
    Because ten billion
    years' time is so fragile
    so ephemeral…
    it arouses such a
    bittersweet,
    almost heartbreaking fondness.

there were 2 dev vidéos trolling wow on the fanfest, surprised you're not talking about them here

Quote Originally Posted by raiden55 View Post
    there were 2 dev vidéos trolling wow on the fanfest, surprised you're not talking about them here
    Where? where? ) I am not wow hater.. but I love trolling

they are not available on the net for now, but they said they will upload the stream of the conf (where i saw them) soon.
    one was a silly answer to why they were so late with incarna, the other was about how eve is easy. won't tell you more to spoil you, hope they will be on youtube soon, they were pretty funny

Deleted
    lol yeh the wow trolling videos

One of the CCP devs had an operation to remove his entire brain - he then started to play warcraft , was so funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Diurdi View Post
    Eve Forever is probably gonna have about as long of a development time as Dukenukem Forever.
    The "Forever" thing was just a word, not the name of a game.

What you're seeing in the trailer is Dust 514, and it interacting with Eve.
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.