Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Hm i hope there is more stuff to come with the guild challenges. Expected something else. But its not finished so we'll see.
    honestly, i would not expect more than what is there. Yes its nice for those guildes that hit cap every day to get that little extra but the smaller guilds like ours that sometimes only get 10% of our daily exp dont really benifit from this ( except the raid one which means on a wednesday we get 9.5m exp rather than just the 6.5m

Deleted
    when i've heard about guild challenges for the first time, I thought it would be something like:

You list your guild for guild challenges, then there are missions like "kill X players from that guild" "During this raid lockout period kill that boss before X guild kills it"

etc etc etc

Quote Originally Posted by Hozar View Post
    Nothing about the lvl 25 world first?
    Probably won't be anything. The guild who got it first got it b/c of a bug that didn't reset their xp like 99.9% of other guilds' xp was on launch day. Many people will see this as a non-legit world first then, even though it's blizzard's fault it wasn't reset.

Everyone who is still racing won't get it for another week, and with how many guilds that will get it at about the exact same time, it will be almost impossible to prove who got it first.

I'm just wondering where the guild challenges stuff was when it was actually needed? By the time the patch comes out active guilds will be around Level 23-24 if not already capped at 25 anyway so this feature will be useful for about 2 weeks maximum and then raiding guilds will be level 25 and it will be a useless feature.

Quote Originally Posted by Archermit View Post
    honestly, i would not expect more than what is there. Yes its nice for those guildes that hit cap every day to get that little extra but the smaller guilds like ours that sometimes only get 10% of our daily exp dont really benifit from this ( except the raid one which means on a wednesday we get 9.5m exp rather than just the 6.5m
    Who knows. Perhaps there are some guild challenges including crafting or gathering stuff and so on. This would more than certainly help smaller guilds (im in a small guild too). As i said ... we'll see.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Daily Blink was pretty good.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

Quote Originally Posted by F-Minus View Post
    Gold is no incentive, we have 15 active accounts in guild and have around 400k gold in the bank. Why would we need more gold? Bleah.
    Congratulations on being one of those few guilds where gold is worthless, or being extremely stingy with gold. If you have spare gold, you can turn on guild repairs, or increase the max allowed. You can go to the AH and buy up epics to get your guildies (or their alts) geared up. Buy everyone a sand drake. You just aren't trying hard enough to use that gold. If you have all that then, yea its not going to help, but for the rest of us its nice... Still it would be nice to see more rewards than simply gold (such as raw materials).

so why the hell do they implement this after alot of guilds are all ready 20+ might even have quite a few at 25 when its in game that really has no use now should of done it with the expac

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Uthër-Uldaman View Post
    so why the hell do they implement this after alot of guilds are all ready 20+ might even have quite a few at 25 when its in game that really has no use now should of done it with the expac
    Because Blizzard thinks they know how to improve the game, i think they forgot how to do that sometime around December 7th last year
    Unfortunately, until the people at Blizzard take time to quit explaining why they are right and anyone who disagrees is wrong, they are not going to even hear everyone speaking out desperately trying to warn them the ship is sinking.
    the problems driving players from WoW aren't content or the age of the game, the problem is how the game experience and design philosophy are being undermined by Blizzard's hubris and greed.

10+ Year Old Account
    The guild I'm in right now will be Level 22 tomorrow. Exp and gold aren't exciting. Titles, mount rewards, materials, etc, would be something to make people want to give it their all.

Thoes challenges will probably make people a bit more active, but I don't see it becoming something you'd be looking forward to each day.

Deleted
    Pfff... i had expected some guild challenges that made your guild travel around the world and not just keep it standing INSIDE sw/org... another pathedic attempt from Blizz to make something new....

10+ Year Old Account
    Although this is kinda sad and funny at the same time. I want the guild finder to be just like this, I could live with this LFGuild tool.

Deleted
    Who says that blizzard will never add new guild levels in the future?

Deleted
    TDB awesome as always, cracks me up every time

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaudaloht View Post
    Yes mr troll
    Yep, im a troll for expressing my Opinion right?

Quote Originally Posted by F-Minus View Post
    are you by chance over 16 years old, since I don't find any of those even remotely funny either (basically the humor is on a level I used in primary school).
    18, could also be since my humor is more twisted, perverted and as some would say, "wrong".
    Last edited by mmoc1ff84cf90f; 2011-03-27 at 09:40 AM.

i find the rewards to be as out of whack as the current player rewards are.

demanding victory from rated BG's also isnt the way to go to encourage 'casual' rated bg play. (which sounded like an issue from Blizzard in a post I dont recall)

Damn ... didn't read the "daily blink" thing and was under the impression, this was an official guild search window... never "WTF'ed" so hard

Hmm I don't know.

A fairly well-built guild will do these on a weekly basis anyway. It doesn't add something "new" or "refreshing" or even a "challenge". So we do what we were doing since Cata hit, and get extra guild xp in return, and you call this a new exciting system? I'm not impressed..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Venteus View Post
    Monty Python is crap
    You should be burried alive.

Quote Originally Posted by Drarion View Post
    am i the only one that haven't found a single "the daily blink" poster funny yet?
    Maybe you just don't appreciate cynicism. Cynicism isn't always meant to be funny, either, though it's often a nice side-effect of it.

As for the guild challenges - so what we know now, it basically is "go do dungeon or bg with your guild" like it's always been?