Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    i like he daily blink pic :P

Deleted
    "Special" RP ahahha

Quote Originally Posted by Drarion View Post
    am i the only one that haven't found a single "the daily blink" poster funny yet?
    True that.

"Special RP" lol >

And Tolerance for Monty Python Jokes on Vent wth? xD

IPv6 support? They won't die this easily!

I'd much prefer some "Guild Challenge" content I can do outside of raids/instances that give perks I can directly benefit from. Oh well.

Deleted
    special RP?... sounds interesting, lets just hope that it's the type of RP that is special, not the ppl doing it

Deleted
    Haha <3 TDB

I think the guild challenge system goes to show how stagnant WOW has grown. Blizzard just implemented a system cause other games were doing it.. but they kinda forgot that they got very few ways of actually supporting that system.

WOW is stagnant cause Blizzard isn't really taking the content forward and supporting the new systems they have ingame. Be that LFD tool that should be supported with diffrent setups - random mobs and more variety... Raids and PVP that is pretty much exactly the tech that was used in TBC - or GUild system that is killing alot of guilds -rather than helping them progress through the raiding content.

Deleted
    am i the only one that haven't found a single "the daily blink" poster funny yet?
    No, i find them quite boring too. Ther "humor" is just "ok" might bring just little smile on ur face every now an' then, but certanly noting mor.

Deleted
    HAHAHA I love the Monty Python

Lol they call these "challenges" ?

Guild Challenge: Send a mail to another guild member
    Guild Challenge: Turn in a quest

Its like Achievement: Opened your mail

How much more can you dumb things down? These are not Challenges, they are Guild Quests.

oh shit i thought this was real until like 3/4 of the way down. i was like lol blizz has a sense of humor april fools comin! you got me

Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Who knows. Perhaps there are some guild challenges including crafting or gathering stuff and so on. This would more than certainly help smaller guilds (im in a small guild too). As i said ... we'll see.
    You mean something like fish 100,000 fish from pools... or disenchant 10,000 items. Yeah.. they should definitely add these types of challenges to the game.

Now that I think about it, that is probably what they are planning on doing. Take every achievement and break it down into week-sized bites, and then reset it every week. So it will be like fishing 1,000 fish from pools or do 300 daily quests.

It is very lame.. I thought it would be something more cool and different... but it looks like it will be just more useless rewards for doing things we are already doing, or else they will just have boring grinds that reset every week.

Interesting. I hadn't thought of making guild challenges that boring ("hey guys, let's just give guilds MORE experience for doing things they already do for experience! Brilliant!").

Guild challenges are meant to help out smaller and new guilds. Obviously.

Deleted
    Yes, yes you are.

When I initially read about "Guild Challenges" there were no details thus a lot of conjecture could be used in trying to determine what they might mean.

I assumed, wrongly of course, that they would be 'actual' challenges like killing a certain boss in under "XX" minutes or perhaps clearing trash in "XX" times and engaging "YY" boss. Something along them lines. I didn't even think about just killing "XX" and calling that good.

How lame. How unimaginative. How uneventful.
    Blizzard: "Lets just put in a challenge that is not a challenge. In fact.. lets just give the challenge as something they do every week regardless."
    How droll.

so rift copy season already started? took them a while to copy stuff from warhammer

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flawks View Post
    Yes, yes you are.
    actually, if you read some of the other ones queoteing my post you would find that im not alone.