Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    basically the guild challenges are do the same thing you've always done

Challenges look impossible...1 raid boss (Argaloth) ,7 randoms. everyone will have this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drarion View Post
    am i the only one that haven't found a single "the daily blink" poster funny yet?
    Yes mr troll

Deleted
    The Daily Blink has a point... once again.

Deleted
    Text at the bottom of daily blinks guild finder is awesome

I dont understand the guild challenges? Is there certain ones for certain bosses or is it just to kill a raid boss and your done kind of like your random daily but its a weekly instead for the guild?

am i the only one that haven't found a single "the daily blink" poster funny yet?
    Almost certainly you miserable so and so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spritely View Post
    That said, I'm going to bed. Having a conversation in this context with someone with an avatar alluding to heroine use is just odd.

15+ Year Old Account
    Nope Not even one has made me smile yet. Perhaps they aren't meant to be funny?

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't take the Daily Blink seriously so yeah I think it's cute and funny.

15+ Year Old Account
    Challenges are obviously not finished yet. Hold your horses everyone.

I really hope the guild challenges thing is just the template they are using. Because... um.. wow.. is that boring and uninspired. 7 dungeons and BH and you are done.

I´m also really not sure about the rewards.. again.. By the time this gets implemented, guild experience will be a non-issue as most guilds will be withing striking distance, or even already lvl 25.

Deleted
    guild challenges = yet another boring and tedious way to keep customers glued to their chairs

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I don't like every poster, but the one with the shoulder size really got me. :<

Quote Originally Posted by Adalwolf View Post
    So this is THE challenge? To finish 7 random dungeons while in a guild?!? Oh my God, that's so much challenging that I don't even know where to begin!!

Well, at least to beat a raid boss or win 3 rated BGs are actually real challenges to some guilds...
    you'd be surprised how challenging this is these days. People's alts and 3rd and 4th alts even have even saturated heroics value. On a usual non raid night we earn about 200-500k out of 6k cap.

Deleted
    Yes.

Don't know how you manage to do that to be honest. o.o

It'll be nice to see them turn "challenges" into pseudo achievements. Like "Complete Blackwing Descent in under 'X' minutes." or "Defeat X boss with nobody dying/falling below 50% hp."

10+ Year Old Account
    Best guild filters ever.

Meh, was looking forward to this feature, it works really well in Rift but Blizzard have, once again, put in zero innovation and we're left with... kill some bosses.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post
    Nope Not even one has made me smile yet. Perhaps they aren't meant to be funny?
    Why yes, either all 7 billion humans on this earth find something funny or it ISN'T FUNNY!!!!!!11