Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I hope this gives more then just gold and guild xp. seeings how my guild is almost 23 now and will probably be 25 before 4.1 comes out.

Great timing on the guild challenges when the first guilds start to hit level 25. I guess it's still some nice help for the guilds who are not capping on a daily basis though.

The daily blink picture should include 'Latin guildnames' <- do not want

really thought Guild Challenges was gonna be something fun.. something diffrent.... wat a waste

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowdream View Post
    Meh, was looking forward to this feature, it works really well in Rift but Blizzard have, once again, put in zero innovation and we're left with... kill some bosses.
    well blizzard isn't exactly well known for their Innovation after Cataclysm, everything seems pretty half finished, and nothing is more useful then the minimum requirements for it to work...so it shouldn't shock you
    Unfortunately, until the people at Blizzard take time to quit explaining why they are right and anyone who disagrees is wrong, they are not going to even hear everyone speaking out desperately trying to warn them the ship is sinking.
    the problems driving players from WoW aren't content or the age of the game, the problem is how the game experience and design philosophy are being undermined by Blizzard's hubris and greed.

Quote Originally Posted by Drarion View Post
    am i the only one that haven't found a single "the daily blink" poster funny yet?
    are you by chance over 16 years old, since I don't find any of those even remotely funny either (basically the humor is on a level I used in primary school).

Deleted
    300k guild xp? that per challenge? that cant be right.

The guild challanges rewarding gold will be a little extra incentive to encourage smaller guilds, as they will get more benefit per player than larger guilds.

10+ Year Old Account
    To be honest, I'd give out +DKP for anyone who can do a pitch perfect Terry Jones woman voice. Same goes for the guy who plays the Concorde to the raid leader's Sir Lancelot.

Idiom, sir?

Quote Originally Posted by subanark View Post
    The guild challanges rewarding gold will be a little extra incentive to encourage smaller guilds, as they will get more benefit per player than larger guilds.
    Gold is no incentive, we have 15 active accounts in guild and have around 400k gold in the bank. Why would we need more gold? Bleah.

Deleted
    To summarize, guild challenges is just free guild exp for any guild that has 10+ active members. Not to mention that it will probably be implemented just after about 16 guilds on my server will have hit guild level 25, including mine.
    Another feature that I can safely ignore till the next expansion.

Deleted
    i kinda hate this guild chalenges althought it's nice for guilds that aren't level 25 but when guilds hit lv 25 these "chalenges" .... will serve for nothing :S

Atleast this will be great for guilds that have only levels 60 / 70 / 80 and that wont level up any more than that, will be easier for them to level up the guild presuming there is no level 85
    Last edited by mmoc58a2a4b64e; 2011-03-27 at 01:02 AM.

Kinda looks like they stole that from Rift

I lol'd hard at guild name "it burns when I pvp" - because I see that stupid name SO MANY TIMES when in bg's.
    That or "knights who say nee"... those are so 2006.

10+ Year Old Account
    @ the daily blink tis not just funny MAKE IT SO!

Lol, what a joke of "guild challenges"
    They should just rightly name it "comon guys, please keep playing our game, we'll ... um ... give you AQ20/40 as 5 mans in 4.3 ... PLEASE"

Anyone else kinda disappointed about these "challenges"? Yeah the extra XP is nice for leveling, but this looks like something Blizzard threw together in 45 min, I was expecting actual challenges, not things that we do anyways and get extra XP for doing them.

10+ Year Old Account
    'He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy'

I'm kinda sad about the guild challenges. I though it would be like Kill X boss in Y time, or Kill X boss without letting him activate/use/etc Y.

Sort of like the achievements only a little they award gold and exp instead of achievement points.

Guild challenges just giving extra xp and gold for something guilds were already doing... which isn't bad, I guess, but new content would have been better.

10+ Year Old Account
    Monty Python is crap