10+ Year Old Account

High King Maulgar Solo.. :(

I need some tips. I've spent the entire day trying different tactics and specs. I've seen Mionelol and some others do it, but on their videos I'm guessing they're highly outgearing me (I'm basically 346 + 359 crafted stuff / Boe). I've tried doing it in DPS gear, Tank gear, and a mix. I've used Drums, Scrolls, Pots, Flasks and Food.. It's driving me nuts :<

Basically what I do is go for the priest, try to outrange the Shaman who always runs back to me no matter how far I go, and basically focus on interupting the Priest. I've gotten the priest down, but for some reason I keep dying shortly after that. Because of the god damn Death Coils. I've tried killing the Warlock first, but can't even get close.

Any tips and tricks? Or just "get gearlol"?

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...asrialt/simple

Armory, but it seems it's down for maintenance atm.
    Hi

All you need is more luck.

Resist more Death Coils and DS harder. That's all there is to it, may take 20-30 tries if you got bad luck.

The mage hits pretty hard. 8K casts on a short cast plus 6K blastwaves. I guess as a DK you can eat them, but you probably need to ensure he's shut down too, and you're mitigating as much of his damage as you can.

10+ Year Old Account
    As Mione said, the fight is pretty much won once Blindeye's down. The best thing to do is set yourself up for as much uptime on Blindeye as possible at the start, pre-empting Deathcoil/Poly around 6 seconds in with AMS already running on you, followed by a Strangulate when it runs out so you don't fall victim to an instant deathcoil/heal combo.

If you're Polymorphed however you still retain control, and have one useful ability you can still cast, Death Grip. If you're polymorphed while working down the Priest, get some distance from him and interrupt a heal cast with it.