Anyone else find that as melee:

Having Unit Frames in the middle to upper part of the screen distracts from what you're doing?

But then.. I hate looking all over my screen.
    conundrum.

I prefer to have unit frames out of the way and watch name plates.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodbane View Post
    I prefer to have unit frames out of the way and watch name plates.
    As do I, but then.. What about your own health..

I have 4 melee characters (Warrior main, Enh Shammy, DK, Rogue) and on every one of them i have the player and target frame middle of the screen at the bottom, just above 2 rows of action bars. Feels the easiest way to keep things within view without having to go to the top left or top middle to see them. As Bloodbane stated, i also watch name plates, keeping things as close to the center of screen as possible makes for easier focusing.

I'm usually pretty good about knowing what I'm at health wise as I play a lot of arena, but a good way to know your general health without staring at frames constantly is pick up Power Auras and set an alert for say 60% health and below.

your own health, get ice hud or what it's called and adjust it to look like a HP bar over your character. it can be done.

Deleted
    get the addon 'moveanything'. i hope i dont need to explain what the addon does xD

i have my player frame and target + targets target on either side of my character for easy viewing

Deleted
    I often wonder whether I should put my frames far away from the middle to specifically prevent myself from tunnel visioning the middle of my screen