Avengers
    The Thing(!!!!)
    Your Highness
    Kung Fu Panda 2

WarCraft movie.
    World War Z.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    The new Harry Potter movie. <3 Nothing else comes close!
    Don't try to fix what's not broken~

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post
    Your Highness
    Oh man totally forgot about this one. It will be a great laugh.

Deleted
    Pirates of the Caribbean 4. Allso, really think Your Highness will be great fun

AND OFC THE WARCRAFT MOVIE, HOW COULD I FORGET?!
    /sadface

Deleted
    - Jurassic park 4. Been waiting for this movie for like 6 years and if they fail... I'll be seriously pissed.
    - Spider-man 4 (reboot). It might not become a perfect movie, but it will be interesting to watch.
    - Dark Knight Rises. Dark knight was awesome so i have high hopes for this one (BANE!!!!).
    - The Hobbit
    - Pirates of the Caribbean 4

EDIT: Ofc the Warcraft movie...

10+ Year Old Account
    since im a hardcore fan of J.R.R Tolkien and his magical world, it would have to be The Hobbit 1 and 2 !!1
    also, harry potter and the deathly hallows part 2 since i grew up with it (lego harry potter any1?)
    and pirates of the caribbean 4

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by masterrofl12 View Post
    - Jurassic park 4. Been waiting for this movie for like 6 years and if they fail... I'll be seriously pissed.
    - Spider-man 4 (reboot). It might not become a perfect movie, but it will be interesting to watch.
    - Dark Knight Rises. Dark knight was awesome so i have high hopes for this one (BANE!!!!).
    - The Hobbit
    - Pirates of the Caribbean 4
    Some thoughts...

JP4. Since JP2 and 3 were trash I expect a reboot.

Spiderman Reboot. Too soon. Half of it will be dragged down with a tired origins story. idk.. seen it...

Dark Knight Rises. High hopes, although it already carries the pressure of living up to its predecessor.

The Hobbit. If you've read the book then you know it's a more casual story. Adapted into a screenplay idk. They're probably going to take a lot of license and embellish it to fill out 2 movies

Pirates of the Caribbean 4. Should have stopped at 1. It's not a series that needs a pile of sequels.

Battle Angel (2013 or 2016) (It's movie version of popular manga "Battle Angel Alita" and it's being made by Cameron.)

I would pay A LOT to watch this.

10+ Year Old Account
    X-Men: First Class
    Fast Five
    Thor
    Avengers
    The Hobbit
    Captain America (50/50)

Deleted

Wu Xia
    Guan Yun Chang
    The Flying Swords of Dragon Gate
    Fast Five
    xXx: The Return of Xander Cage

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dahlia View Post
    The Devil in the White City.

It's not going to be soon, but it has been announced.
    A movie? Great! It was a terrific book, I loved the history in it, so many things I knew but it tied them all together.

10+ Year Old Account
    Certainly NOT this

Kung Fu Frenchmen!
    Last edited by Orby; 2011-03-29 at 04:54 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Deadpool movie (don't know the actual title)
    X-men origins: Gambit
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.

Quote Originally Posted by ElGeFe View Post
    Thor
    Capt America
    The Avengers
    The Dark Knight Rises

and... ok I admit it, HP7-2
    Everything in here including Pirates of the Caribbean 4 and X-men: First Class cause it looks way better than X-men Origins.

Quote Originally Posted by wowisme View Post
    A movie? Great! It was a terrific book, I loved the history in it, so many things I knew but it tied them all together.
    It's going to be a movie with Leonardo DeCaprio as Dr. H. H. Holmes, so I hear.

I enjoyed the book as well. It was excellently written, and very informative. This and In Cold Blood gave me faith in nonfiction books.

15+ Year Old Account
    i notice a lot of people are looking forward to the WoW movie....i'm not sure sure putting faith into it is a good idea, i doubt it will be any good really at all, can't think of a game movie that turns out any good from top of my head, although the Resident evil stuff isn't too bad, but WoW just wouldn't work if it's Live action.

OT:

Transformers 3 looks promising, the 2nd one was pretty awesome but it didn't have the oomph the first one had, i think it's gonna certainly pick up

Pirates of the Caribbean 4, what would we do without Johnny Depp, even without some of the main characters, his skill at being Jack Sparrow will certainly make it enjoyable to watch for sure.

Dark Knight Rises, this seems might it will be a good ending to Chris Nolan's Batman movies, they have confirmed Bane and Catwoman as being antagonists in the movie, but yet to find out who the major villain will be, certainly gonna be interesting for sure who it is ( please not Penguin or Poison Ivy, both are baaaad)

Spiderman Reboot, oh since Sam Raimi said he will be doing this i'm looking forward to it, apparently it's gonna have a similar feel to the recent Batman movies, with the story and characters playing a much Darker role then in the previous movies, except number 3 had the beginning of the darker story to it, these will have the same, from looking at IMDB, Dr Kurt Conners is in the movie except his actor is named as Dr Conners/ Lizard so i'm already excited just by reading that.

these superhero movies are only as good as the Villain they are up against, and if they don't have the right villain it feels kinda shit, hence why the Dark Knight stomped all over Batman Begins, purely because Joker was portrayed a lot better then Scarecrow or Rahz Al'ghul did
    Unfortunately, until the people at Blizzard take time to quit explaining why they are right and anyone who disagrees is wrong, they are not going to even hear everyone speaking out desperately trying to warn them the ship is sinking.
    the problems driving players from WoW aren't content or the age of the game, the problem is how the game experience and design philosophy are being undermined by Blizzard's hubris and greed.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dahlia View Post
    It's going to be a movie with Leonardo DeCaprio as Dr. H. H. Holmes, so I hear.

I enjoyed the book as well. It was excellently written, and very informative. This and In Cold Blood gave me faith in nonfiction books.
    Di Caprio will do a good job. Will certainly have to catch this one. Time to re-read the book, as well.

Deleted
    Dark Knight Rises, this seems might it will be a good ending to Chris Nolan's Batman movies, they have confirmed Bane and Catwoman as being antagonists in the movie, but yet to find out who the major villain will be, certainly gonna be interesting for sure who it is ( please not Penguin or Poison Ivy, both are baaaad)
    I just hope Nolan portraits Bane good enough. I mean, he has been fucked up big time before so.
    Hugo Strange would be cool, but with Bane already in the picture I don't really see that happening.

Also looking forward to the new Spiderman, hope it gets as good as Nolan's Batman movies.

Same for the X-Men: First Class.