Wink A class idea for wow

I was looking at other peoples class idea and one person had an idea of a class that would ride their mounts in combat. I was struck by the idea and thought that it would be quite an original idea. When on there mount it moved maybe as fast as the cat form for druids or the same speed as people running. They would have virtually no stuns or roots but could break stuns/roots a lot and effectively. they would also have sprints to dash in and out at enemies to damage and retreat. basically a hit and run character maybe with not the strength to take down a plate or mail wearer in one go but maybe a good offensive against frost mages and other clothies. there whole attack strategy could be based off the activation of the sprints to maximize damage with spells that do more damage or abilities when the sprint is activated. like a jouster. Aesthetically, It could have its own mount that is used only for this class and maybe can only use this mount for combat (just an idea). Obviously more could be added or changed to the design but i thought this would add a original not overpowered class to the game.

Please give me ur thoughts and help me add to this idea or fix problems with it.

So does the class become useless when you figth indoors? (ie get dismounted)
    For a searchable Wow Gem database goto www.wowjeweller.com

it would be curious to see a knight in shiny armor riding a horse in the middle of magmaw fight, or any other fight anyway...

it would be a very strange class.

It would be large, cumbersome and annoying for everyone else in the raid.

Argent Tourny called. They liked this idea.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Or just make a Galak marauder sort of class, then theyre technically not mounted.....

im a cata baby so i havent played argent tourny. I saw a video though, ironic. lol Havent looked at this in a raid sense. What would need to change for it to be applicable? Smaller races only, smaller mount, etc.

It would need...

A lore background
    Races that can play it
    Spell ideas
    Talent ideas
    What gear it would use
    Etc.