Mind helping me with a general question? ^-^

Hey! I recently just downloaded bartender, which allowed me to customize my action bars how I wanted them so they didn't feel so spread out. Anyways to the point, I was doing Conclave of the Four wind yesterday when I noticed that the health frames for the three bosses was missing! It was very irritating not being able to see what percentage of their health they were at. I figured I would of been able to use the dbm health frame of the bosses, like it does for the council fight in BoT, however it just showed an overall percentage of the fight which didn't really help at all! I was wondering if anyone had any information about how I could fix this problem, I'll be willing to take screen shots of my ui and what ever it takes

Hope to get some replies soon!

---------- Post added 2011-03-27 at 11:02 AM ----------

I'ma just bump this -.-

---------- Post added 2011-03-27 at 12:36 PM ----------

bump bump

Moving this to interface/macros forums, please don't try to bump your own posts. The forum actually doesn't allow you to, even if you try. :P

Are u using a unitframe addon? Afaik Bartender doesnt affect frames, but i must admit i havent used it since cata launch.

Deleted
    You can try using a new unit frame addon to get around this (What sounds like a compatibility) issue. Personally I use ShadowedUnitFrames.
    Very nice UFs imo, very simple and neat, but clear and tells me what I need to know about my targets/party/etc

I'm using xperl, but its never messed up anything in the past? I'm not sure if sexy map counts as a unitframe addon or not, but I recently downloaded that.

Thanks Syridian, I'll look into that addon

The Lightbringer eternalwhitemoon's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, Bartender doesn't touch your unit frames, sadly. I'm not sure what happened there.

This is a second vote for Shadowed Unit Frames. Looks gorgeous and super customizable.

It was the mini map addon, not sure how to fix it lol. Guess i"ll be deleting it! Shadowed unit frames are kick ass btw :] a lot better than xperl i think.

Depends on the minimap addon.
    Some frames such as those are attached to it, so could move offscreen when you move your map.
    Some such as Sexymap or Chinchilla allow seperate movement of attached frames on the map, or as suggested a unitframe replacment which can provide customisation of those frames will also allow them to be moved as required.
    StUF, Shadowed Unit Frames being two that spring to mind.

Sexymap itself actually shows its own boss frames usually in the top right corner just under the map where your quest tracking a vehicle icons are. This could of affected your DBM's boss health frames. When you right click your minimap and the Sexymap options show up, theres a tickbox for "Show Movers". This shows the bounding boxes for all the modules sexymap effects such as quest tracking, the little armor guy for when your gear takes dmg and goes yellow/red, and boss health frames(I believe by default they are all stacked ontop of eachother and hard to tell apart). You can move them around with this, Sexymap might of turned off your DBM health frames when you installed it.

Open up DBM (/dbm) and Click Throne of the Four Winds, if you aren't in the instance hit Load Addon, and then click the little + sign that pops up beside the Throne of the Four Winds on the left side.

Click Conclave of Wind, then scroll down to the bottom of the right window to where the tickbox that says "Show Boss Health Frame" resides and make sure that is checked.
    Last edited by Psykoticrage; 2011-03-28 at 02:50 AM.