Deleted

Returning to my DK character after 2 years

So, i decided to level up my lvl 80 dk to 85. Last time i played the character was something like 1,5-2 years ago. I have checked some threads about leveling a dk and stuff. I decided to go Blood. But the class has just changed dramatically from the last time i played it. Any advices and tips about prio-skill-usage while leveling would be awesome. And tips for leveling in general.
    Thanks for your time

sorry, but why don't you just read some of the 3289238932892 guides out there?

Actually Blood is tanking tree so I guess you are doing dungeon levelling?
    In blood it's like: IT-PS-HS-BS until all runes on cd(especially blood ones not necessarily death ones - to get that dmg reduction). Maybe I'm wrong but it's how I roll.
    S.H.

Deleted
    The guides i have found so far are not giving me the answers im looking for

Deleted
    I had 2 years to play my 80 lvl DK, and 2 days before I started leveling him too. He is 83 now. DKs are awesome!

Deleted
    Yeah well maybe im making this Dk leveling more complicated than it should be :P Thanks for your tips Sfidt, appreciated.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sfidt View Post
    Actually Blood is tanking tree so I guess you are doing dungeon levelling?
    In blood it's like: IT-PS-HS-BS until all runes on cd(especially blood ones not necessarily death ones - to get that dmg reduction). Maybe I'm wrong but it's how I roll.
    Yeah, you are doing it wrong. You never use Death Strike? Really? Got to be a pretty dead tank most of the time.

Assuming you are not doing dungeons and leveling solo, Frost 2h is hands down the best. Don't believe me? This solidifies most arguments as to why it's the best.

http://considerit1.wordpress.com/201...ts-redemption/

Touche

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lyxxx060 View Post
    Assuming you are not doing dungeons and leveling solo, Frost 2h is hands down the best. Don't believe me? This solidifies most arguments as to why it's the best.

http://considerit1.wordpress.com/201...ts-redemption/

Touche

Hmm that article convinced me to try out 2h frost.
    Thanks man

Deleted
    I leveld as blood. I tried unholy and frost. But i died some times cause of respawns/pulling to much mobs. As blood it aint a problem so i went back to that. I dont think i died once as blood. And since you can get on a pale horse around 83 and you can enchant boots for run speed i think its alot better to use.

Just leveled my 2nd DK, tried both frost 2h and blood. They're both very good, i chose blood in the end because it was my first toon on a PvP server, and the mastery shield is huge while questing... you're always at full health. There was a moment back at lv83 in which i had 83k hp and an 80k shield on me... awesome XD
    "Seeping crest of turbidity, arrogant vessel of lunacy.
    Boil forth and deny, grow numb and flicker, disrupting sleep.
    Crawling queen of iron, eternally self-destructing doll of mud.
    Unite, repulse. Fill with soil and know your own powerlessness."

Primera - Elemental Shaman - <Vedo La Gente Morta> - Pozzo dell'Eternità IT

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Heltoray View Post
    sorry, but why don't you just read some of the 3289238932892 guides out there?
    Do you mind posting one that is up to date with 4.0.6 and including leveling?

Deleted
    If you can provide is with some questions, we'll surely answer them.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerrang View Post
    The guides i have found so far are not giving me the answers im looking for
    if you already know the answers why are you looking?
    Quote Originally Posted by tkjnz
    If memory serves me right, a fox is a female wolf.