Disc PvP: How do you heal

Was curious what spells do you guys use in BG PvP as a disc priest?

I use mostly Renew, Flash and Penance but find it really hard to survice melee focus after my shield drops.
    Tips welcomed

-Pel

Deleted
    PoM, PW:S and renew.

Shield , Pom, Renew, Gheal oh and Penance

Juke interrupts. Cast whatever you like.

I use just about everything depending on the situation, though. I don't use holy nova or PoH ever (I totally used PoH in 5's once though).

Shield, Renew, and PoM and rely on those as much as possible. I use a lot of Greater Heal if I am healing in BGs or a teammate and there is no fear of being interupted. Don't forget about Strength of Soul and the Silence, Interupt, immunity when you use it for 5 seconds. I also try and stay in Inner Will if I am not being focused on. If I am being focused on I switch to Inner Fire and try to cast as little as possible. I like to try and draw interupts by casting Flash Heal and interupting it at 50%. Another tactic I use if I am in a lot of trouble is to Psychic Scream then pop off a couple Flash Heals then throw up the instant casts.

I use Prayer of Mending, Shield, Penance, Binding Heal and Flash Heal. About the only time I use renew is when I'm healing the flag carrier and that's only after I cast Shield.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really have no problem surviving in BGs unless you get throwdowndeathgripstrangulatehammerofjusticesilencingshot spammed, as everyone else have said keep bubble up, PoM, Renew if you get focused use IF when knockdowns already been use if possible. And the most importan thing of all really is positioning, always try and have fellow players inbetween yourself and the enemy and use pillars and elevation to your advantage.
    Main
    Epox
    PvP Alt (lololol Icelance)
    Zyke
    Decent Alts
    Nyli
    Ashuna

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Shield , Pom, Renew, Penance and Flash heal when really needed to bring ppl up fast.
    Intel i7 2700K (@4.8Ghz) - 8GB Corsair - Windows 7 64Bit - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD3H
    Corsair Force 3 SSD 120GB - Gigabyte GTX680 OC - Benq 120hz LED Monitor

Deleted
    Shield, Renew and PoM. Priests have crappy mobility, so you pretty much need to be moving at all times in arena, making anything which isn't instant less useful. If it simply isn't enough, my priority is penance -> greater heal -> flash heal, with cooldowns such as pain suppression and desperate prayer ready for real emergencies.

Juke their interrupts and cast whatever you damn well please. But make sure to stare at them while your casting your massive 30k Greater Heal right in their face!

I use everything really, almost freaked out in a Battle for Gilneas the other day because I could finally use PoH as all 5 people in one group were there! It only took 2 years for that happen!

Quote Originally Posted by tobberoth View Post
    Shield, Renew and PoM. Priests have crappy mobility, so you pretty much need to be moving at all times in arena, making anything which isn't instant less useful. If it simply isn't enough, my priority is penance -> greater heal -> flash heal, with cooldowns such as pain suppression and desperate prayer ready for real emergencies.
    This is a good answer, but the OP was asking about Battlegrounds, not arena In any case, Hymn of Hope and such are also good, especially in BGs where you can "hide" and cast.

Deleted
    Shield, Renew, Penace, Heal/Greater heal, Prayer of Mending

if i getting attacked im just trying to fear them as much as possible and fake casting so they waste interupt
    and if im dying i just pop cd's

Excluding cooldowns (LoF, Shadow Fiend, Psychic Scream, DP, IF, FW, PS, PI, PW:B which i do use depending on the situation ofcourse), sorting them from most frequently used to least:

1: PW:S
    2: Penance
    3: Flash heal/Binding Heal (sure you can use GH which is a bit more mana efficient, but in Bg's I rarely go oom and if I do it's easy to drink anyway)
    4: PoM
    5: Dispel Magic/Mass Dispell
    6: Renew (only when I need to heal-while-running)
    7: Mana Burn (amazing how this can turn the tide of a battle if used on an enemy healer)
    8: SW:P and Devouring Plague OR Mind Spike + Mind Blast (only when I'm bored because no one is taking damage and there are no healers to mana burn)
    9: Inner Will (situational, to run faster while carrying the flag, using Inner Fire in all other situations)
    10: Holy Nova (situational, to prevent flag capping or to find stealthed rogues/druids)
    11: Mind Control (pretty much only in AB at LM or in EotS at flag )

Stuff I never use: Smite, Holy Fire, Heal, PoH

Probably forgot a few things, but this about sums it up for me.