[A] 10/13H -10 Man Heroic- 3 nights/week- LF Hunter or Disc/Holy Priest

[A] Tichondrius <Insomnia> 9/13H - 10 Man Heroic - LF Hunter or Disc/Holy Priest

Insomnia is an alliance guild on the PvP server Tichondrius. Our group is 10 man heroic focused and currently 10/13H in progress. We are in search of a hunter or a disc/holy priest to be a core member of our group.

About our group

* We are on the PvP server Tichondrius, we raid 3 days a week, and our raid times are Tuesday-Thursday 8pm - 12am PST.
    * We are a 10 man heroic focused group. Some weeks we may end up skipping the full normal mode clear to work on a certain fight.
    * Most of the players in our group have played with each other for a while now.
    * We raided in wrath in 10 and 25 together and had the group setup already coming into Cataclysm. We are currently 10/13 of heroic modes (Halfus, Conclave, Chimaeron, Atramedes, Magmaw, Maloriak, Omnitron, Valiona/Theralion, Ascendant Council and Al'akir down).
    * Our loot is pretty open, we generally pass to whoever gets the best upgrade value. When it's BiS / Even upgrade for multiple people it's just free roll.
    * BoE items that are not needed are sold and the gold is used to provide all potions, food, gems, and enchants for the raiders.

About our guild

* Insomnia was formed back in blackwing lair from a merger of the guilds Exiled and Ages.
    * We've raided every dungeon and completed all raid content in each expansion in each tier.
    * The guild is currently more of a community of players right now rather than a guild focused entirely around raiding. As of this post there are generally at least 30 people on during peak hours every day.
    * We have multiple raiding groups within the guild if you're looking to get your alts in some raids it shouldn't be an issue (note that this application IS for our heroic progression focused 10 man group).
    * Many of our players play other games together outside of WoW as well, a few include Starcraft 2, League of Legends, Heroes of Newerth, and more.

What's needed to join

* You must maintain 95%+ attendance. We run with a raiding roster of 11 players, if you are ever going to miss for any reason provide 1 week+ notice.
    * You must be able to think on your own, these hard modes are actually hard unlike those in the past. I don't want to be directing you on every little thing you should be doing when things go crazy.
    * You must be able to realize when you make a mistake, know what it was, and then be able to not repeat that mistake. I shouldn't have to sift through logs to figure out who screwed up, I'd much rather hear "That's my fault I did _____ wrong, shouldn't happen again".
    * You should also be able to learn from the mistakes of others. I don't want one person causing a wipe, such as in the example above, and then 3 attempts later someone else wipes us due to the same exact thing.
    * You should be looking into fights ahead of time to get a good understanding on them prior to the raid. Our group is decently high in progression, however there is generally always a video or some info out there by the time we get to it. With our low raid times we need to be more efficient outside of the raid to learn all we can and stay competitive.

If you are interested and feel you fit these requirements please see the How to Apply section on our website at http://www.insomniaguild.org/recruitment.php

bump bump bump

bump bump bump