Thread: [Music] OFWGKTA

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account

[Music] OFWGKTA

I couldn't find a thread for these guys, but I've been listening to a lot of them lately, slowly working my way through all the different releases from all the different members. I got Bastard first, followed by EARL, Radical, and finally Rolling Papers. I know I still have a bunch of other releases to go through, but I just downloaded Frank Ocean's first mixtape today, and it's a huge departure from everything I've heard so far, and I'm totally in love with it. Can't believe he's working with Beyonce on her new record. These guys are going to blow up real soon.

I feel like once Goblin comes out, and after they play Pitchfork, they'll be huuuuge. Any one else listen to their stuff?

They aren't bad. Some of them are a little to necro in their lyrics but I like Earl's prose for sure... As far as Hip Hop release of the year....doubtful though they aren't without skill or delivery. I guess time will tell.
    seldom does the passion of your pretense create an actuality in this reality.