JC Question about epic gems

So...anyone know when we can prospect ore for epic gems?

as epic gems haven't been announced yet for this expansion, no one has any idea. probably when the raid after firelands comes out.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd imagine they'll release the epic gems and cuts with 4.2 when Firelands comes out. But then again, just a guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirsimeon
    Ahoy there, Captain Crybuckets, be that some QQ I see? Yarr!
    Quote Originally Posted by Voltair View Post
    Yo Dawg I heard you like to QQ, so I put some QQ in your QQ so you can QQ while you QQ
    I enjoy creative ways to call people out on whining. If I see any, they're likely to end up here.

Quote Originally Posted by terenasmenethil2 View Post
    What about that post? Linking a post where they are talking about stockpiling Pyrite in the HOPES epic gems will become obtainable via prospecting it doesn't exactly answer the OP's question.

Quote Originally Posted by Dedweight View Post
    What about that post? Linking a post where they are talking about stockpiling Pyrite in the HOPES epic gems will become obtainable via prospecting it doesn't exactly answer the OP's question.
    If you look through it people discuss the exact same question.

The other potential problem is that if everybody is stockpiling wont this make the initial flood of new gems over priced. Ive noticed that with the reduced number of people having raid level gear, the gem turnover rate has definately diminished
    For a searchable Wow Gem database goto www.wowjeweller.com

Quote Originally Posted by purplor View Post
    The other potential problem is that if everybody is stockpiling wont this make the initial flood of new gems over priced. Ive noticed that with the reduced number of people having raid level gear, the gem turnover rate has definately diminished
    its not really that people don't have raid gear, its the lack of sockets at the early levels of the expansion
    Last edited by usiris; 2011-03-29 at 04:33 PM.