Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellash View Post
    I'm really not sure what race you're comparing draenei to... Human and Blood Elf look ridiculous while running.
    I mean... truly... retarded.
    Dunno, human running, at least on males (haven't played females or paid close attention to their running), looks fairly "normal" to me. Belf male running on the other hand... looks like they are constantly fleeing and running for their worthless lives like the cowards that they are by nature.

But about racials. Looks like this expansion finally has a decent supply of swords and maces instead of dumb axes after another, so human +3 expertise becomes very handy. And as mentioned, the racial PvP trinket is useful in any situation.

Deleted
    Blue alien girl for looks.

If Im not mistaken (Havent been in a duengon for months now, not a raid either and in Arena we are Humans :P) You get the 1% hit groupwide? If so, why not just go with 7% hit and take a draenei for your group everytime :P

Deleted
    It's retardedly easy to reach expertise cap even without the bonus from human racial, in fact it's hard not to get over the cap.

I'd go draenei for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Shanto94 View Post
    If Im not mistaken (Havent been in a duengon for months now, not a raid either and in Arena we are Humans :P) You get the 1% hit groupwide? If so, why not just go with 7% hit and take a draenei for your group everytime :P
    This changed sometime during wotlk I think. It only applys to the player now.

Quote Originally Posted by Gahmuret View Post
    Dunno, human running, at least on males (haven't played females or paid close attention to their running), looks fairly "normal" to me.
    What, are you kidding? XD Human males run as if they've shit their pants. :P
    Last edited by mmoc409bdafe4d; 2011-03-29 at 07:59 AM.

if you're alliance and wanting to racechange, go female dwarf.

Deleted
    Difference will be practically unnoticeable. Your money.Up to you.

(Draenei are rubbish btw)

Deleted
    as a draenei pally i'd say: the holy light isn't white, it's blue!

Quote Originally Posted by Conditional View Post
    Spend the money on buying a DVD or something.
    Lol'd a little bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Aieoz View Post
    if you're alliance and wanting to racechange, go female dwarf.
    Yes - exactly this!

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Me, I'm biased.

=)

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Humans are just as alien to Azeroth as the Draenei.
    They are descending from Iron Vrykul, made by the Titans when they discovered Azeroth :P

... On topic, go draenei.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

If you're looking at it from a raiding PvE racial perspective, if Blizzard keeps true to their intent about progressive hit caps by tier, then the draenei hit racial will outdo the human expertise one as soon as The Firelands is launched, especially since you're not guaranteed a Mace or Sword as your BiS every tier of content.

If you're looking at it from a competitive PvP racial perspective, Every Man For Himself is a no brainer compared to the Draenei heal, you have better options to heal yourself with, even as Ret or Prot.

If you're not looking at it from either perspective, then it comes down to personal taste.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler
    The Arms warrior has pet names for all his weapons, while the Fury warrior shows up for battle drunk and half clothed.

If you aren't Fem Dwarf you're doing it wrong IMO.
    lol casual - Ret masochist since 05

Rullk

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Humans are just as alien to Azeroth as the Draenei.
    They are descending from Iron Vrykul, made by the Titans when they discovered Azeroth :P

... On topic, go draenei.
    to make a point as a loregeek, the iron vrykul (and dwarves) were made by Loken. The vrykul descend from the stone versions

You guys are all forgetting the human racial which is a PvP trinket basically. That's the best racial in the game by far, leaves trinket slot up for an extra damage trinket. Best pvp class atm is human by far.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nalydyn View Post
    You guys are all forgetting the human racial which is a PvP trinket basically. That's the best racial in the game by far, leaves trinket slot up for an extra damage trinket. Best pvp class atm is human by far.
    Best racial in the game for PvP
    Not PvE

The way OP is talking about hit/exp caps I assume they're primarily doing PvE. So, no, I don't believe the trinket has necessarily been overlooked.

I would stay human for the Mace/Sword bonus

Personally I'd go Female Draenei (Actually I did) and I haven't had a single regret. I'm just loving the cleaving animation, which occur a lot. And 1% hit freed up into something else is so nice. Bladestorm looks weird though (Ballerina rofl) but overall I'm happy with it.

If you're a guy who pay attention to animations you'll notice the difference between the actually girly swing of a human female and it crits, you go like "oh that's nice" but when you do the same thing as a draenei you'll be like "FUCK YEAAH" lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Iyona View Post
    Girls who play Warriors?! What the hell? My world was just turned upside down. Did they remove the Paladin from the game?