A few UI questions

Maybe someone can help me with the following items...

1.) I've been playing with the UI alot, and I've lost my sound / corruption meters for Bastion of Twilight. I really enjoy those, so I'd like them back. Unless I go pull those bosses over and over with each addon disabled one at a time, I really have no idea which one is to blame. Addons include:
    KG Panels
    Skinner
    Moveanything
    Dominos
    Pitbull
    Recount
    Sexymap
    Recount
    Chatter
    DBM (I dont think it's DBM, I left it off for the Cho'gall kill last night and didn't get a meter)

2.) Is there anywhere I can find a good collection of textures/ images used in WoW? I'm working on a KG Panel setup and I'd like to get my hands on some 'stock' resources to help improve my overall design.

Thanks!
    "I aim to misbehave."

I'm not sure about all the addons, but I know Pitbull gives you an extra bar on your unit frame that displays sound/corruption in a really neat way. Don't think it plays any sound though. I'm still at work so I cant post a picture of it but, try it out.

1: Get MovePowerBarAlt for those bars. It will let u edit the looks and positions of them.

2: Dont know what u what, but here u can find alot of KgPanels Art

Quote Originally Posted by dubbelbasse View Post
    I'm not sure about all the addons, but I know Pitbull gives you an extra bar on your unit frame that displays sound/corruption in a really neat way. Don't think it plays any sound though. I'm still at work so I cant post a picture of it but, try it out.
    I wonder if it's Pitbull thats killing that, I'll look into it!

Quote Originally Posted by Muliercula View Post
    1: Get MovePowerBarAlt for those bars. It will let u edit the looks and positions of them.

2: Dont know what u what, but here u can find alot of KgPanels Art
    Awesome and awesome... I'll look into both of these when I get home. Glancing at the search I did at WoW Interface came up with a ton of hits.

Thanks both of you, this will give me a few hours of UI tweaking fun!
    "I aim to misbehave."