Arch, Nifflevar Bearded Ax

Now i have done 16 vyrkul solves, this race only have 6 difrent items, so i have gotten alot of the items twice, one of them even 5 times already, yet no sign of the Nifflevar Bearded Ax, so i started to wonder if there is a minimum lvl i need in oder to solve this? (i am 430 atm, started at 375)

Thanks
    IGN Joe FC: 1908 - 0405 - 5213

Deleted
    As far as I'm aware, the only minimum level you need is the level where you can start doing Northrend Solves.

I got the axe for my 2nd solve, and I went to northrend as soon as my minimum skill allowed.

Its just rng giving you the shaft.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slonato View Post
    I got the axe for my 2nd solve, and I went to northrend as soon as my minimum skill allowed.
    Same here. I had it as my second Northrend project as well.
    RNG is a bitch

A bitch? its beyond a bitch <.< guess ill go on

Ty anyways

---------- Post added 2011-03-28 at 02:16 PM ----------

A side question, is this the same case with zin'rokh ? no lvl req ?
    IGN Joe FC: 1908 - 0405 - 5213

I had the same problem getting the Blessing of an Old God from Nerubian, except you get about 10 Vrykul sites in a row before a single Nerubian one pops up. You're complaining about the wrong Northrend race. 16 Vrykul solves is ezmode and can't have even taken that long. But to answer your question: yes, you're just getting RNGowned since you meet the requirements to find it and that rare is relatively common (lol).

Quote Originally Posted by dracco4heads View Post
    i have done 16 vyrkul solves ... i am 430 atm, started at 375
    I call shenanigans, 16x5 = 80, that means he's at 455 Archaeology minimum, assuming he got no Nerubian, Troll or NE solves in between.

Edit: Just remembered I was sifting through old threads and necro'd this, whoops, sorry about that. -_-
    Last edited by Sápphh; 2011-04-26 at 02:33 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    SOFTWARE VERSIONS SOMETIMES SKIP NUMBERS. THANK YOU.

Deleted
    you can only get the troll sword when your lvl 450 or above. It's the same with any of the 359 items that archeology drops. Most people save troll and nelf fragments till they are lvl 450 for this reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Sápphh View Post
    Edit: Just remembered I was sifting through old threads and necro'd this, whoops, sorry about that. -_-
    While technically not an infractable time frame, please be careful in the future.