Deleted

Atramedes Sound Bar and Cho'galls Corrupted Blood Bar

These two bars have stopped appearing when these fights start, the only indication I have is from DBM.

Does anyone know if this because of a clash with an addon or something that's causing it to stop showing? And no, it's not being covered by something on my UI before someone says that!

Havent heard of the problem, but try MovePowerBarAlt - if u want to test the bar go to Maw of Madness in Twilight Highlands.

Not 100% certain, but if you use Pitbull Unit Frame, it does disable those and substitute them with the "alternate power bar".

I, on the other hand, lost the flag capping progression bar in TB/BGs. I found the Move Anything addon with its "reset all frames" option helped fix it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Albert Einstein
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Do you use Pitbull4, and updated right before this happened? PB4 includes it as a possible bar on UF's.

Quote Originally Posted by Radiem View Post
    These two bars have stopped appearing when these fights start, the only indication I have is from DBM.

Does anyone know if this because of a clash with an addon or something that's causing it to stop showing? And no, it's not being covered by something on my UI before someone says that!
    As an alternative suggestion: Have you considered using the "Atramedes" Addon? It shows these things in a little box, showing the percentage
    of the people with the highest sound/corruption as a number. Personally I find this display much better than the Blizzard version (and you even
    see the amount on other people...).

Deleted
    I do use Pitbull 4, that might be it, we're raiding tonight so I'll disable PB4 before we hit those 2 and see if it helps.

Atramedes Addon sounds interesting, is there anything similar for Cho'gall?

Deleted
    /pb -> Modules -> Hide Blizzard Frames -> Uncheck "Alternate power".

Quote Originally Posted by Radiem View Post
    I do use Pitbull 4, that might be it, we're raiding tonight so I'll disable PB4 before we hit those 2 and see if it helps.

Atramedes Addon sounds interesting, is there anything similar for Cho'gall?
    The Atramedes addon already works for Cho'gall too.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Pitbull automatically puts a bar on your character bar to replace the standard one. So check your health bar when the fight starts, should be just below the power bar. I prefer it personally as it's much easier to see exactly how much 'power' you have built up.