10man heroic magmaw

I was just wondering, instead of having a fire mage or a frost dk or even a hunter kite the parasites while slowly killing them, would it be possible to have the add tank tank the parasites with the bone construct as well?

I feel as though that would make it a lot easier.

Also, do the parasites latch on to someone based off aggro or proximity? If i'ts based off of aggro a tank could pick up all the parasites while tanking the bone construct near the group next to magmaw for constant cleave.

Deleted
    Why do you figure cleaves would only hit Magmaw and the construct?

Quote Originally Posted by sagan-man View Post
    Why do you figure cleaves would only hit Magmaw and the construct?
    I mean have the add tank pick up the parasites + the construct and tank them next to magmaw.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Puri View Post
    Only stacks 3 times. Unless that limitation is removed on heroic.

Parasites spawn with 0 aggro, which means, tanks need to build aggro on them (no, they don't attack targets based on proximity).

The 3 debuff limitation also exist on heroic version.

Tanking both parasites+construct is viable, even more if its a warrior (victory rush!)

You can use 4 healers if you go for that strat, just to make sure things go smoother.

It doesn't matter how often it stacks, the problematic part is "You have become a host for lava parasites.". For every infection you get another parasite with 100% life - and so there will always be parasites.
    It may be a viable option in 25 man raids, but for sure not in 10 man.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Puri View Post
    It doesn't matter how often it stacks, the problematic part is "You have become a host for lava parasites.". For every infection you get another parasite with 100% life - and so there will always be parasites.
    It may be a viable option in 25 man raids, but for sure not in 10 man.
    You don't spawn additional parasites, it's just the old parasites that chew into you and jump out with full HP after a few seconds.