Wow equipment tools

I'm trying to find some tools like say the Raid Comp tool, that will help me make gear decisions.

There are two things I want to know basically.

1. I want to be able to pull my character from the armory and be able to sort by items stats. Like, where does all my hit come from? I want it listed out that Item X provides this much hit and so on and so forth down the line.
    2. I want to be able to pull my character from the armory and be able to manually change items including gems and enchants and have it calculate out the stat changes on my char.

Does anyone know of any pages or program downloads that will do this? Rawr doesn't put the gems or enchants in correctly, and I've never heard of anything like the first tool, but it would be incredibly helpful for min/maxing stats.

15+ Year Old Account
    There's Rawr, Chardev, and SimCraft for those purposes.
    BfA Beta Time

10+ Year Old Account
    RAWR does exactly what you want and works without any problems for me. It doesn't always load my engineering glove tinker when I pull from the armory but that's it.

Edit: I guess it doesn't do exactly that first one, since it doesn't have a column that says "Hit" and then lay out how much comes from each piece. But I don't know of anything that does exactly what you want for #1.

CharDev is what I was looking for. It trumps the 2nd tool i was looking for, thanks a ton.

Deleted
    I realise that this isn't exactly what you're looking for, but just thought I'd mention that there's also a nifty little addon called RatingBuster http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...ng-buster.aspx which will show you how much hit/haste/crit etc each item gives you.