Just ordered the parts for a new system for a friend, he has more money then sense I think (I would like that problem personally).
I will be fun to put this together for him though. Should come out very nice.
Anyway here are the specs, hope to get some pics when it all is done it should come out looking pretty. Will be one of the nicer builds I have done in a while. Been too many budget builds for people recently.
- Motherboard - Intel DX58SO2 http://intel.ly/gxGqdq
- CPU - Intel Core i7 990X http://intel.ly/eiHvT5
- Cooling - Corsair H60 http://bit.ly/hi1Pah
- RAM - Corsair Vengance 12Gb DDR3 1600MHz http://bit.ly/hMnQdQ
- VideoCards - EVGA Geforce GTX 590 Classified 2Pack SLI http://bit.ly/fI2xIg
- HardDrive - WD Caviar Black 2TB (x2 RAID-0) http://bit.ly/hABVBD
- Optical Drive - LG BH12LS35 BluRay Burner http://bit.ly/edJoDV
- PSU - Corsair AX1200 http://bit.ly/ewcT89
- Case - NZXT Khaos http://bit.ly/cCvzGG
- OS - Windows 7 Ultimate 64Bit OEM
Came to a little over $4200 (before tax).
He comes to me goes I want you to build a system that I can run any game on on max settings. I am like what is your budget, his response "What ever it takes.". He wants everything at stock speeds with no overclocks.