Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoogles View Post
    Problem with Pregnancy where I am from is that the government encourages young couples and couples in general to HAVE CHILDREN! They even give a "Baby Bonus" of a few thousand dollars too 3,000-5,000 per child birth.

This in tern attracts low life drudges/junkies etc, who go and have multiple kids to get the free cash hand out that is supposedly for the child, yet the money goes to there disgusting filthy habits albeit drinking/drugs etc not only that but we have had cases where people have a child/children, claim there free hand out (at the expense of the tax payer of course) and then try to get rid of the child....by get rid of its not always the most "humane" way.

Example: Recently there was a dead baby found inside a suit-case, dumped in a pond/man-made lake on a farm!

and that's just 1 example, I know of another where a dead baby was found in a plastic bag down a local creek!

I personally believe you should need some sort of "License" to have a child (as commical as it sounds), to prove you are fit to have a child and be able to give the child the best possibilities....but, who is to say how to raise "your" child.

Loose/Loose scenario can only hope for the best.
    Oh my god that's horrible, and the license might actually work, having them go through tests to be sure they can raise their children properly!

Quote Originally Posted by Hinaaja View Post
    Guess you missed the sex ed classes, huh?
    Depends where they got sex ed. I have several friends that went to elementary/highschool at Catholic schools, and you should hear some of the twisted things they are "taught" about sex and contraceptives.
    Many of my girlfriend's friends are pregnant just because they didnt know sex could lead to pregnancy. As far as the catholics were concerned, you dont have sex out of wedlock, and you better make damn sure you dont use a condom. Whats a condom you ask? Dont worry about it, you dont need it.

This is why shit is fucked up. I'm going to have a personal boycott of MTV.

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1613577/.jhtml
    ^ You'll have to Google this one and read the cached version.
    MTV is casting again for our thought-provoking series: "16 and Pregnant" which airs on Thursdays at 10pm. This documentary series focuses on young women during their pregnancy. We realize that this is a sensitive subject that many of our young women are experiencing, so our goal is to show what pregnant women, from varying backgrounds, are experiencing in their everyday lives.

From morning sickness to mood swings, and to even the day of the baby's arrival, we would like you to let us document this exciting, life changing event. This show will allow young women to share their story in their own voice.

As time is of the essence, please email me ASAP at 16andPregnantcasting(at)mtvnmix.com. Please include what city and state you live in, your contact details, a picture and why you would want to take part in this series.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/16_and_Pregnant
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teen_Mom
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teen_Mom_2

One of the biggest positive impacts you can have on society is having a child and raising him or her in a loving environment, taking the time to teach him right from wrong, supporting and educating him, and raising him responsibly.

One of the biggest negative impacts you can have on society is having a child and raising him in a broken home, not giving him attention, not being able to financially provide for him, abusing or neglecting him, and not instilling values in him.

For that reason, we should research a way to sterilize everyone at birth. Once you reach a certain age, say 26 or so, and you want to have children, then you fill out an application, undergo a psychological evaluation, submit financial data, etc., then you get the "antidote" or have the sterility process reversed, and then you can have kids.

Utopia.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Merkava View Post
    One of the biggest positive impacts you can have on society is having a child and raising him or her in a loving environment, taking the time to teach him right from wrong, supporting and educating him, and raising him responsibly.

One of the biggest negative impacts you can have on society is having a child and raising him in a broken home, not giving him attention, not being able to financially provide for him, abusing or neglecting him, and not instilling values in him.

For that reason, we should research a way to sterilize everyone at birth. Once you reach a certain age, say 26 or so, and you want to have children, then you fill out an application, undergo a psychological evaluation, submit financial data, etc., then you get the "antidote" or have the sterility process reversed, and then you can have kids.

Utopia.
    I love you.

But seriously I mean if you had a child <20 can you honestly say "I'm completely happy, I would do this all over again"? , also this
    Quote Originally Posted by Sollidie View Post
    Hey, me and my girlfriend are 19 years old, in the begning of september we thought that she were pregnant and we really had settled down with the idea of having a baby, but when the end of the month came and she got her period we both were sad and my girlfiend got a bit depressed as she wanted a baby that much...
    . Are you serious dude? do you know how many families there are of mother's that do that same exact thing that your girlfriend is planning on doing, and later in life they just fucking hate the fact that they never got to to anything with their lives BUT raise kids? If in 10 years she doesn't feel that way, props to her, what a super champion.

Having a child CHANGES your life, it doesn't just change your body. If you have a child currently and had it when you were <20, picture how different your life would've been if you had waited 5-10 years before you had that baby, and how different that babies life would've been if he/she had been born to you 5-10 years down the road. If you don't have a child, picture how your life would be if you got pregnant at <20 and what your boyfriends/parents reaction would be to the news.
    [/CENTER]

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Althre View Post
    Depends where they got sex ed. I have several friends that went to elementary/highschool at Catholic schools, and you should hear some of the twisted things they are "taught" about sex and contraceptives.
    Many of my girlfriend's friends are pregnant just because they didnt know sex could lead to pregnancy. As far as the catholics were concerned, you dont have sex out of wedlock, and you better make damn sure you dont use a condom. Whats a condom you ask? Dont worry about it, you dont need it.
    And where r their prents? Its not like with no sex ed you cant never ever know wth sex is. I never had sex ed (was in a catholic school, but i think they rnt so strict here and way more usual) but still my parents educated me, as they should. I dunno why everything need to be done at school or its a taboo to learn at home (sex ed, civical ed, etc). Also why do something (sex) you didnt even know what it is :S.

Quote Originally Posted by Cadwe View Post
    * this was posted in a previous thread idk if it has been posted before and i cannot remeber who posted it but i love this lil' ryhme*

don't be silly wrap your willy
    don't be a fool wrap your tool
    don't be a punk wrap your junk
    My sex ed teacher used to say "Safe sex is great sex so always wear a latex" it rhymes which makes it pretty catchy.
    My sig was stolen, if you find it please contact me. Thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hadry View Post
    And where r their prents? Its not like with no sex ed you cant never ever know wth sex is. I never had sex ed (was in a catholic school, but i think they rnt so strict here and way more usual) but still my parents educated me, as they should. I dunno why everything need to be done at school or its a taboo to learn at home (sex ed, civical ed, etc). Also why do something (sex) you didnt even know what it is :S.
    Catholics who send their children to a school that doesn't even tell when what condoms are are likely too scared to teach their kids, or they're so religious that they can't even comprehend sex outside of marriage to begin with.

I'd say out of college, as long as your married or engaged at least. I agree with the japanese position on this one that women should start having children before 30 since then you'll be mature and no birth defects. Im not being sexist here but except for genetic stuff males don't have as much do to with it, birth defectwise
    Ben Kenobi "This isn't the signature you are looking for."

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by May tha View Post
    Its a circle of bad habits (not saying all <20 mothers happens) but the kid will grow up and act like a naughty, sl*tly & immature girl who will than get pregnant at a young age and than it will start all over again.

Edit; This is my view on United Kingdom not every other country
    My mum had me at 17 and I didn't grow up to be a naughty, slutty, immature girl that got pregnant at a young age. Probably because I have balls more than anything else.
    Skullmaster - Slathe - Duat - Tamriel

Absolutely everything happens for a reason - Omnia Causa Fiunt.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ryoukthebloodelf View Post
    I'd say out of college, as long as your married or engaged at least. I agree with the japanese position on this one that women should start having children before 30 since then you'll be mature and no birth defects. Im not being sexist here but except for genetic stuff males don't have as much do to with it, birth defectwise
    the older men get, the higher chance they'll have to have malformed sperm and cause birth defects.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think he means men at around 30, I think we can all agree that an 80 year old mans sperm is super malformed.
    [/CENTER]

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know about kids these days, and I don't understand them at all...

but trust me the last thing I want is a kid ;_; I don't know why anyone at 20 or younger would really want one, my brain just can't comprehend it probably because I have such a fear of getting pregnant and having a baby take over my life

Deleted
    Let people decide for themselves..

I got pregnant when I was 16, aborted it though.. Wasn't even meant to happen as it did.